https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nI58ok8On3I

I dont think the 15" shell would overpressure :D

can’t wait for the day a Relict ERA sucks up a Mistel 3 Warhead

5000kg TNT equivalent Hollow charge with 5m of Concrete penetration

3 Likes

I wonder if a Grand Slam would pen :D

for something more realistic

im fully expecting storm shadow and taurus to bounce

In exchange, a 50cal(M2 or dshk) now instantanously destroy a CR2 when shot to the LFP.

Turans are far from being bad, as well as Zrinyi.

2 Likes

But… Italy already has one lol. The only countries who technically don’t are Britain and Japan. I say technically, because Bernau can’t use its missiles on ships (Strela moment) and the La Combattante uses SS.11s, which imo are crap no matter what platform they’re on.

1 Like

I hope and pray for the Chinese man to release his leak list this week

2 Likes

I mean maybe I’m being a tad bit biased but whenever i’ve stumbled into a Turan it’s been reasonably easy to kill, and I can’t even think of a time where I’ve been killed in return.

oh dear christ of course…

who thought sticking a Polaris on a Cruiser was a good idea? The only thing I can think that’s more absurd is the Iowa Class proposals that… came up with something along those lines…

Heh, not played them. Perhaps I will have a try at some point.

I claim a T-80BVM with 183mm HESH.

Idk why, but I get this comic notion of a tank crew jumping up and down, screaming “yippee” when they bounce a Battleship round, only to open to top hatch and see the damn thing wedged into their turret.

2 Likes

bbvd has found your location and is rapidly closing in on your position. RUN.

1 Like

Try to play it yourself, I don’t have access to event one, but Turan I and Turan III are quite good.
They are similar to German Pz.IVs, but have more comfortable mobility, with their boosted reverse speed. The first Turan is placed at 2.3, at this br it can survive and even tank enemy shells. The second one is more like “glass cannon”, very similar to Pz.IVG.
But the best one for me is Zrinyi II, I love such vehicles in general, Su-122, Bassotto, they can tank sometimes, at the same time send mininukes to enemies and I think Zrinyi II is the best of them. You should really grind them if haven’t yet, they are easily accessible.

1 Like

Boat. Do we actually have any bluewater with missiles?

Nuke carrier)

Spoiler

3 Likes

Turans has pretty weak armor and a fairly big weakspot. In return, the II features a circa 100mm pen HEAT to defeat or disable any tank at its BR frontally and a decent APHE on flank, while the III features the late panzer IV gun. However, when compared to a pz IV, they had much more desirable turret traverse, decent mobility, and the transmission that made them(and zrinyis) able to revese as fast as advance. Just bigger weakspot, the armor is roughly the same.
IS-2 strat is pretty viable, since just about anything at the turan IIIs BR can pen it to the turret and UFP, but it has a huge engine.

The bravy does. Its missiles are decent but very few people actually play the ship, not like soviet 5.3 has a lineup. Yet somehow whenever I decided to spawn a lancaster the enemy team always has a bravy.

The Swedish Leopards at top tier are a lot like the 2A7s, but with worse optics and slightly better armor.

The Abrams is pretty much like a Type 10, but with a slower reload and the downsides of a human loader as a tradeof for being slightly better armored (not that it really matters with the massive turret ring).

Chinese MBTs are usually comparable to soviet MBTs in playstyle, but with larger weakspots and an amazing nato level reverse speed.

Even without its nuclear payload, the garibaldi has the ability to fire 2 dual 135mm and four OTO-melera 76mm on a broadside, the latter up to three rounds per second. There are no destroyers that even wants to get close to this machine. Even from afar the terriers pack a heavy punch. But they would ironically struggle against almost any bigger ships other than British cruisers with the said 135mm guns.

HOLY CANOLI did I read that right? Brown cheese got PASSED?

4 Likes

I think I’m gunna do a suggestion for heinz tomato soup can 😂

3 Likes

That previous defiantly was way to cheese for me. Lol