Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion

“sent to the shadow realm”

5 Likes

Im hoping Singapore as well simply because i want to see an F-15SG XD

4 Likes

I dislike the notion of Hungary, and probably Italian subtree as a whole unless the choice is very well made. But the one thing to note is that the turan II and III are probably one of the best tanks of their BR.

That thing has the kinetic energy to punch through like, 10 BVMs side to side

IRL… but in-game ?

:P

Idk, dont have the mental to test that out. But by judging from the 15in caliber, it will probably be volumetricd to hell triggering every ERA on the tank.

in game is has 647mm pen

at the right angle a BVM might just survive that according to the damage calculator

the 20kg tnt equivalent should still Over pressure it tho

like if it touches the magical Relicts itll almost certainly get sent to the shadow realm and do nothing

3 Likes

and then I wonder if APFSDS can pen the ammo rack of a Hood :D

Afaik the game treats it like a normal shell (since gaijin understandably didn’t expect to be simulating T-90M vs 15 inch shell) so it can be stopped by tank armor, though the explosive charge kills anyways.

I mean should pen it, just not ignite it

The crew gotta be from Tarkov to survive a 15in 4crh shell to the face.
Speaking of that, when are we getting 15in 6crh? Lol

Anyone else really want to be able to test this in-game. What would actually happen in a “Hood vs T-80BVM” fight :D

if a T-34 can then a BVm will aswell

2 Likes

Ive had tanks survive the Sturmtiger shell after a direct hit so I wouldnt be surprised

we dont need to talk about realism here, thats obvious i think

1 Like

I had a ZTZ99-III died to a SIG33 frontally lol. Didnt roll the dice well on that one.

on the topic, why arent we building heavily armored river boats with Leo or abrams turrets just like the soviet ironclad/barge/gunboat thingys ?

Its a good question, would be good

Me who bounced Sturmtiger Shells on an PT-76
REEEEEEE

its just luck, sometimes even hitting the roof or turret underside does nothing
other times you hit the corretct postal code and it blows up

could get thte Dniepro back