Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion

Yeah it would be a nice fit but the naval servers would explode because of all the players trying to play it

1 Like

Sus

3 Likes

Also the caption was that “that Chinese guy” leaked it but his leakchannel doesn’t show it 🤦‍♂️
As if it’s some obscure walled off thing that has to drip feed through spynetworks outside of China.

1 Like

nice one i will say

to me, it was the belgian jaguar that gave it away

1 Like

Its translated.

1 Like

Ha!.. I cast Marder FL-20
xxzeb6fyfg321

Yeah… Bout that…

this turret is too ugly

1 Like

God I hope RU gets something better then the Su-33 :/ HEAVY and I thought it doesn’t even have a radar that can use fox 3s

1 Like

Poland tech tree?

hmmmmmmm.

EA-6B?

Looks like it’s made of plasticine)

I don’t get why the gyatt hasn’t been added yet it’s so similar to the bravy. And after that we could get stuff like the Charles F Adams or USS Boston. All nations should have an equivalent by now.

China has battleships what do you mean?
chinese-fire-support-ships-basically-civilian-cargo-ships-v0-xuz5jn084dc91

4 Likes

183R
Pr-183r komar class would be so cool.

5 Likes

So where does the Polish subtree go? USA, UK or Soviets?

UK or Soviets right?

clearly its gonna go to israel

/j

a polish sub tree would be stupid in my opinion , it would be better to to implement it with a * Visegrád tree* , with only it , Czech Republic and Slovakia , since hungary is already a sub to Italy .

_+ this would be the first new tree since nearly 3 years ago with Israel (1020 days for air , 920 days for ground)

3 Likes

Since Visegrad as a whole can’t be added, I reckon it’d be better if Poland and Czechoslovakia were part of a Warsaw faction.

Whatever happens, however, it should happen after Yugoslavia, of course.

1 Like