Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion

Most of the planes in WT have this issue, not just the A-10.
The viewpoint is not too high, but actually too low.

1 Like

I definitely need more updates.
The only things for me in this update were the JF-17 which will take a long time to get and the J-10 which I’ll only start grinding towards when there’s a new chinese high tier premium.

I really hope for Hornet, Rafale or Eurofighter soon so I have something I’m interested in.

Looking forward to this too.

For me even without this update I still had plenty of stuff to play 😅

Those would be really cool but personally don’t need them yet. Aside from thinking UK/Ita/Ger players deserve an EF.

Hello chat, what are we doing today?

Food coma in Turkiye. Was hoping to see Bayraktars but the buffet is too good.

1 Like

Nice

While yes one report talking about the issue in general was acknowledged that was 6 months ago and nothing has come of it. Along with the issue being present for years at this point it just seems that it has been ignored. It should be a relatively easy fix, just simply move the camera up and it’s sorted. Failing that give us a slider which players can adjust the head position for themselves per aircraft, the current head position settings aren’t permanent and on most occasions simply don’t work.

Like I get that it’s not a gamebreaking issue and not top priority surely after years it could have been fixed. So many issues are in the same state of being “acknowledged” or just hasn’t been passed onto the devs that go unfixed and ignored simply because they are relatively small. Smaller issues are still important to be fixed but it’s disappointing to see them still present after many months/years.

Nothing is being ignored. However simply moving the camera position up on what could be thousands of aircraft is not exactly a quick fix. The issue needs to be reviewed deeper.

Abrams Lower Front Plate be like:

3 Likes

Nah, that’s at least a controversial and unclear issue.

More like:

-M735’s penetration broken for over a year after a wrong report be like:
-Abrams turret ring be like:
-Abrams fuel tank bulkheads be like:
-M1A2 SEP and SEPv2’s turret sides be like:
-M1A2 SEPv2’s unremovable TUSK be like:
-M1A2 SEPv2 missing M829A3 to not make it feel like a copy-paste at least in one way be like:
-Type 10’s broken steering be like:
-Leclerc’s UFP being weaker than T-64A’s be like:
-Challenger 2’s missing LFP spall liners be like:
-Type 10’s missing acceleration be like:
-Leclerc’s missing acceleration be like:
-Merkava Mk.4’s whole inexistent armor be like:
-Namer’s armor be like:
-PUMA’s armor be like:
-SMS Baden’s D turret mantlets be like:
-Shell rooms being mostly fatal even though they should rarely detonate on the first place be like:
-Stingers being unable to lock helicopters till they are 2km away be like:
-Stingers not having manual stipulated performance because “it is not to be believed” be like:

18 Likes

With ho little top tier ground stuff has been added in the 3 updates this year so far? I need all the updates I can get.

Screw top tier, we need more WW2, Cold War and Korean War stuff

4 Likes

That has to be because they are setting up for the mother of all decompress.

Considering we’ve also not had a BR change yet (and Id figure that would have come by now sometime in August) I reckon we’ll see a ground decompress with or before a BR change in a few weeks

3 Likes

What the hell is that

1 Like

You must be able to see how player can think that. Issues brought up and reported months/years ago that are still present with no sign of them being worked on clearly leads people to believe that the issue is being ignored.

This is mostly an issue with aircraft with modern HUD’s. A few lower tier aircraft are affected by this but it is mostly an issue with the higher tier aircraft.

Again it’s not really a complicated issue. The camera just needs to be moved higher up. There also wouldn’t be such a backlog of aircraft that need to be fixed if the issues were addressed before being added. It’s like the general state aircraft HUD’s are in. Aircraft like the Sea Harriers are stuck with the wrong HUD and have been since they were added and only now is a proper HUD being worked on. Now we know that correct/improved HUD’s are being worked on and implemented as we go along but wouldn’t it just be easier to add them with the release of the aircraft. This update the newly added J-10A and JF-17 have no HUD radar indication which severely impacts their performance in Sim matches, this was also brought up by players in the Dev Server. The same goes for other aircraft missing such indicator’s.

Like we fully understand that it takes time to look into and fix issues but again surely it’s easier to fix problems before the introduction of aircraft instead of letting the pile up and dealing with a large backlog? You know, cleaning small messes as you go instead of dealing with a big mess at the end.

2 Likes

Translation: Gentlemen, we have received a final message left for us by an informant who has tried his best to be obscure, and time is running out, so it’s up to you to solve the puzzle and find out what’s going on–

2 Likes

We could also add all the incorrect name bug reports that have been open for years.

These ones well, are not detrimental to gameplay they are a very big source of misinformation which has spread making other info about the vehicles incorrect in the public eyes. So having correct names would go a long way.

1 Like

Time for an image translator : P

Here

bandicam 2024-09-11 15-26-06-049
bandicam 2024-09-11 15-26-16-263

Incorrect names seem like such an easy fix but instead they are left to pile up. Like instead of cleaning the mess as they go it seems like Gaijin lets the mess keep growing and then clean 1% of it every few weeks

2 Likes