Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion

Thats what i said, they removed AHEAD because the dutch use UTAAS, clearly UTAAS means they have no way of tracking air targets what so ever. Thats why webhave videos from the dutch of them tracking drones and such. Idk for the sake of balance it should be added.

No thanks, Akeron MP for France, Sweden don’t have to get it.

Other tank can come, KF51 derivative most likely, but idk how soon, in Italy it usually takes a while to succesfully develop stuff XD

Problem is finland has so so so many unique tanks and afvs that could have been added in the patrias alone hell even a t72 with a new transmission and engine or a t55 with mexas yet gaijin doesn’t care enough to add these unique things

1 Like

Why they use it? Same logic also means france should have the panther since they didnt make it. Its a silly argument

If gaijin gave them the Swedish room of choice and prototype presitge, we might see some stuff, but no they refused. I have no idea about how real the T-72M PAIV is, but thats a TURMS that fires a modified M322(it is presumably an Israeli round). Finland was also trialing MiG-29 by training its pilot on soviet MiG-29s, which the deal broke down in 1988, but this is still by gaijins Sweden standard something worthy to put into the tree.

RDT_20240817_1158466126804424980171136
Yes the T72 Fin mod 2 has the improved transmission and the 800HP engine and era yet we dont get that.

Gaijin would actually have to cafe about finland for it to be a useful or unique nation.

1 Like

What is silly?

Why would Sweden have first hand on a French atgm before France?

Did we have the panther before Germany got theirs ?

And you can take it back if you want, but also take back the shiton of French tech that are in other TT and not France, i’m sure this gonna hurt more the other TT than France xD

I saidnit as a joke but you saw sweden and just got mad. Thatbis literally one of the most hilarious things i love about the forums is seeing how someone can completely disregard a joke because they see a nations name lmao

I said give it to sweden since the community would believe them getting it first would mean its actually effective. That was the joke. You ignored out of spite lol

Never gonna forget how Gaijin gived Sweden their Viggen and at the same time told France that the year+ long awaited first Mirage III can’t come because they have problem modelling delta plane, but they just successfully done it for them.

1 Like

What is that beautiful thing? I need it!

France wasnt in need of a top tier jet at the time, they were in a better state, the viggen was also planned to be added without CM so again why relate it back to framce when you forget they weren’t in need of a new jet.

no no that this

Seriously?

France without Mirage III was not in need of it for fighting F4s and other stuff that some nations got since long time ?

I know, i didnt post the image of the fin mod

2 Likes

someone did a forum suggestion on the old forum

1 Like

Watch gaijin correcting the years long nerfed Leclerc engine just when they gonna add that xD

Hey france had just gotten new stuff for air around that time and sweden had a jet at 10.7 with 4 aim 9J’s and no countermeasures. Again you love to try and state sweden air was always better when that wasnt the case. At least ive played both TTs

1 Like

legit be a t72 with t84 levels of mobility tbh