Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion

Should have gone with India for the Soviets. Way better Sub-nation for them

1 Like

Poland as a sub for anyone would be stupid since it can be a gateway for EE stuff.

3 Likes

Which gaps does the USSR tree has to need a subtree? Despite that Ukraine could have given only a few top tier vehicles before the war.

Poland would be even worse that most (at top tier) is western equipment which USSR doesn’t need

7 Likes

Yea because Russia clearly needs Leopards and Abrams on top of there 10th T-80 lol

3 Likes

or needs a subtree before japan for some reason

3 Likes

Nah, it doesn’t mesh with what we know about the upcoming update, it includes two subtrees when each major has only added one at a time.

If nothing else we know it’s not all-inclusive because it only has SPAAs as ground vehicles, and doesn’t feature the Ram II, Skink, or US SPAA that we know are coming, or ships for France and Italy.

None, not even back then. Sub-TT’s aren’t for filling gaps, i think that’s clear by now?

With the most advanced NATO Tech as well.
When placing yourself in the perspective of a nationalist Russian player - the perfect way to play NATO vehicles.

Was planned for the Summer update, yet it got delayed and no one knows when it will be added.

EDIT:

Guesses are upcoming… but probably December. Some say next year even, but these sources haven’t been reliable most of the times.

They are. All nations which got an subtree did have an additonal line free. Swiss subtree for germany would help out in high tier air if it comes based on the leaked planes

Well, i’m telling you what i heard from some insiders.

You believe what you want to believe, i’m not stopping you.

That depends on if gaijin ever decides to add the Cent 2, im waiting patiently but i need it pls gaijin

BTW, when will we get the AEP?

@Deathmisser

1 Like

Same can be said for the most produced bombers and strike aircraft from Japan, and the actual most produced fighter planes from Italy.

Which we haven’t seen ingame yet.

Even the “good” Sub-TT. South Africa. Has only filled one void, which is a top tier fighter in Air. All other additions could have been replaced with ease by a native vehicle and even now with AMRAAM. Tornado F3 late and FA2 have top tier air covered quite nicely.

1 Like

Eh i guess i just dont really notice it or care, im fine with what i have on the 120, i dont have the Cv9015, just played a few matches on my friends PC when he stayed with me for a few days.

1 Like

This is important to note.

The only “Sub-trees” officially called that by Gaijin are the ones that occupy a line in a tech tree. South Africa, Finland, Hungary, Benelux.

Things that are in the game but aren’t currently a sub tree:
India
Switzerland
Thailand/ASEAN

1 Like

Beats me, but if they add poland as a subtree to the USSR/Russian tree wt will have another shitstorm. This would probably the worst case for polish wt players

2 Likes

India was called a subtree

1 Like

In what context tho?

Russia with Hungarian skins.
Unique vehicles: premium, battlepass, event. With the exception of a few tanks.

Russia with Finnish skins.
Unique vehicles: premium, battlepass, event.

France and America with Dutch and Belgique skins.
Unique vehicles: premium, squadron. Exception of the G.1a, Fokker D.XXI in the Finnish TT and the K-2 boat for Germany.

2 Likes