Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion

Please make my edit worth it : (

3 Likes

They will have more than enough salt to salt your popcorns when they realized that China built better sukhois lol.

Also i prefer caramel duh

3 Likes

You know,.the idea of unified (for I don’t know if individual countries would have enough unique vehicles even without counting Warsaw Pact period) tree of Poland, Czechoslovakia, Romania and Bulgaria (shame Hungary went to Italy) sounds ain’t that bad

3 Likes

They are more of a minor nation in top tier air, but they are still very much a major nation in top tier ground.

1 Like

Ive been pushing this for years. Benelux seems to make it more likely, but its mostly just belgium as is.

Romania is also for Italy too

That’s a shame, would be a perfect cut of Eastern Europe otherwise (well, not counting Baltic)

2 Likes

Gaijin has made a lot of dumb decisions before, but theyve also reversed some dumb decisions.

In any case Spain or Argentina would have been 200x better subtrees for italy.

1 Like

Spain hell yea since most of it’s tech are western : )

You mean, resurrecting the idea of intermarium? I think for unique designs, if gaijin really wished, would have been sufficed with Poland and Czechoslovakia alone, and then probably Romanian IAR designs and then Ukranian tech for highest top tier.

1 Like

Saying that tho France has 3 subs so Italy could still get Spain

Well,.I thought more in the line of Warsaw Pact if anything, but with Czechoslovakia and Poland acting as a backbone or main trees (kinda like PRC and ROC split in China’s TT) with other countries filling the gaps or adding unique vehicles

1 Like

WaPact +Yugo and Ukraine would have been an A+ tree

1 Like

BENELUX is really only capable of being one single sub if we count the unique designs - that are yet to come, like the AIFV series.

Good god yes now your talking to me

It would also be a gateway for Italy to receive Hornet, since Spain operated F/A-18A+

2 Likes

Not really neccessary, if the hornets are here then there are the EFTs.

Perhaps, but it would overbloat it I imagine. Plus putting Yugoslavia, known for being in non-alingment movement to Warsaw TT is… questionable. Idk about Ukraine tho for the topic being quite controversial no matter how you approach it

1 Like

Yugoslavia would be powerful enough standalone, since they slapped on whatever tech they have available that actually makes these vehicles to be unique to play.

4 Likes

Plus it would fill that premiums and tech tree holes nicely.
Still sad that Fr*ance is now way bigger than Italy and Italy got 17 holes needs filling for air above rank 4.