Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion

swiss Leopard 2 with the 140mm cannon could be possible

3 Likes

Here you go

Spoiler

List of leek plant varieties - Beeren Plantproducts

I would have crazy mixed feelings about it, hahah.

On the one hand, I would really like to keep it… on the other hand, that’s most likely an instant 90-130 GJC sale, hahah.

1 Like

I don’t think that what we’ve seen of anti-radiation missiles has been indicative towards that level of budgetary restriction: they’ve already commissioned and completed over a dozen new unique visual models for the SAM site targets despite the existing player-controlled ones, and we saw the visual model for AGM-78 before the RIM-24 which came in place of it.

More likely that they’ve already had the visual parts done for some time, and it 's the mechanics + missions that still have work left to perform on - missions being probably close to complete too, if not already finished.

@gszabi99 will it be another nations tank for Germany ?

bruh I laugh if it is the CV 9030CH/Schützenpanzer 2000

2 Likes

Arguably there wouldnt need to be independent models, almost. If gaijin want they could be added the next patch and makes even a pantsir played by a cheater unable to do anything.
US: AGM-45 Shrike(AIM-7), AGM-122 Sidearm(AIM-9)
USSR: Kh-25MP(Kh-25ML)
Germany: Kh-25MP operated by DDR
Britain: AGM-45, although there are no operators outside the vulcan
Japan: Not operated any
China: SD-10(PL-12)
Italy: Kh-25MP operated by HuAF
France: AM38 Martel(AJ 168)
Sweden: Not operated any
Israel: AGM-45, AGM-78D

And the HARM would then make Germany and Italy capable of ARM on actual western designs
Britain will probably get nothing

That again leaves 2 nations voided from having viable CAS. If harm comes i expect spaa to get a buff of which HARM will likely be the only usable missile so again. I dont think it should come if not everyone will be able to have some sort of worth in CAS. Maybe its me thinking about balance but who knows.

Inverted Gaijin be like:

The AJ 168 is the TV guided Martel, the ARM variant is called AS.37 and was carried by the Buccaneer as well

1 Like

Blatantly ingores that no spaa would be able to defend against it. Again HARMs imo have no place in warthunder.

Rip pantsir i guess, not like he cant just shoot the Harm down like they normally do with munitions

1 Like

Exactly what I’m saying lol

Kinda reminds me of the players defending the F14A on launch.

B-but the US needed to be the only nation with a fox 3 and it needs to be the best vehicle with no other on par opponents

2 Likes

Pantsir is probably the only AA that needs particular attention. Due to how wonky the missile works, throwing AGM-65Gs(10km+ tracking) beyond their range just works. There are also now JDAMs to do the same job, albeit a lot less effective.

while all nations arent even on par with the pantsir yet + some dont even have a missle spaa like italy

1 Like

Or are limited to surface launched Sidewinders (israels Chaparral)

1 Like

Balance should be the focus of gaijin not what new shiny garbage can be added to further powercreep the current meta. Seriously if gaijin would focus on slowly adding stuff that would break the game if added by itself and try to balance every nation that would be so much better. Unfortunately thats a clown fantasy and we’re more likely to the the HARM clowns get their wishes of throwing balance even more out the window.

2 Likes

“BUt HtE paNTSiR 2 OP!!!1!!”

1 Like

With HARM nobody would simply play spaa anymore. Why play spaa if someone can kill you without the slightest risk

If this happens then grb becomes really arb because then you need to spawn a fighter to intercept enemy planes

You do know that adding more problems doesnt fix one problem right? Yes the pantsir probably shouldnt have been added when the Tor exists for russia. Unfortunately adding Harm to only a select few nations doesnt fix the problem and instead creates an even bigger cyclical problem of CAS being even more powerful and no nations being able to stop it. For now its just the pantsir but theowing more Stuff at it doesnt fix anything, which im assuming you didnt think about.

1 Like