Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion

I think Japan have enough Rank VI for now. (from memory they have the most? Sorry if mistake)

1 Like

Correct.

Before the launch of the last update, Smin posted that there would be a new rank VI ship for each nation over the next two updates. Since that included Dance of Dragons, which had new Rank VI ships for Japan, USSR, and USA, we can say with confidence that the next update will include ships for UK, Germany, Italy, and France.

Can’t wait for them to add a Scharnorst bis, and add what is already food for Scharnorst to others…

i want to see the Dutch version of the scharnhorst

I want gajin decompressing max BR for Bluewater fleet top tier to 7.3 or 7.7 someday

The early Anti-radiation missile era short-range

When gajin consider decomposition max BR for ground vehicle top tier higher 11.7 ?

Well, within reason, we can probably narrow down what Germany will get.

Gneisenau, since it would be mostly copy-and-paste from Scharnhorst
Ersatz Yorck or Mackensen would be the other options to fit into the current meta.
Or, if Gaijin wants to blow the entire meta open again, Tirpitz has been in the files for years now…

So if its only Chile for Israel and Gaijin’s prepping Japan to get more Asian sub trees … then either Singapore or Indonesia might end up under Japan i.e. maybe Leo 2 for Japan as well.

Was any ground german datamined recently what could be the event vehicle?

Jagdpanther G2 and the ominous Boxer

2 Likes

Correct, they have the most Rank VI ships in game currently, with seven including event vehicles.

Please give me the IJN Kitakami:

8 Likes

Event vehicles are since years not that low. Low tier vehicles like these are only in the bp

the vilkas (a boxer just not in name) is already an event vehicle. It would be terrible if gaijin starts locking all boxers behind events for germany

Churchill AVRE, Eremins Yak-3, Alcione?

Scratch the Alcione, thought it was Bluewater lol

1 Like

Finally back, got reported for saying the gripen A was too strong at 13.0 lmao actual criticism of the poor adjustment of BR compression is apparently not allowed lmao.

So what garbage has popped up over the weekend. Anything to break the community or nah?

that was the warthunder anniversary event which contains since 3 years fun low tier vehicles (tog, sturmtiger, avre)

I dont know about the other ones though

That was for D-Day bruh

Eremin’s Yak-3 also was for a regular vehicle event like the Tomcat and Barham

1 Like

really? OK then I got things mixed up.

But it still stands that all these vehicles were vehicles for special dates and not regular events.

Lot of quad torps, seems crazy !

But i’m a quad turret person :p

Résumé

Even the secondaries are quad turret xD

Really hope the next rank VI for France is the Strasbourg.

2 Likes