Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion

British stuff had to be put in to pad the RP requirement.

I’m gonna keep that sentence and reverse it for later just in case :p

But indeed, BeNeLux air was in majority copy past, that don’t really stuff gap.

3 Likes

Looks at Fr*nch rank 3 and 4 air.

As I said if they aren’t willing to add new nations anymore and set on adding more subs then they need to rework them. As not only the current model is causing harm to the main nations but it doesn’t really fit the people don’t wanna grind now nations reason over and over.

3 Likes

Just in case there is a lot of props (and even some superprops) made by France still possible to add you know :(

France air props is sad, it almost got nothing new (specially domestic stuff) since long years.
Afaik the last French prop added was the Br.693AB2 in 2019

“As not only the current model is causing harm to the main nations but it doesn’t really fit the people don’t wanna grind now nations reason over and over.”

That was always my main concern about subTT, the way they can kill a main TT because why grind X nation for playing X planes/tank/stuff, if you can grind Y nation and play Y and X stuff ?

2 Likes

There are three ways they can rework the trees without it being game breaking.

Sub tabs/folders
Collapsible premium section
Adding a bottom scrollbar to get around the screen issue.

If the dev’s aren’t willing then they don’t care

I think the easy rework is subTT stuff should go in priority in the nation that permit this stuff to exist first. And should not be blocked to only the country it was added.
And if the vehicles have strong tie with 2 nations, add them to both, but not just one, and specially not just the one wich have the subTT.

I think i know the answer.

I mean that the point what the point of having nations if everyone gets’ it if they have a stake in it.

Gaijin : Ahhh an 15th T-80 you say lovely xD

If a main nation is behind one stuff on a subTT added to another nation, then it should go to this first main nation, not the one getting the subTT.

Add a full new AA, if not, Russia gonna have hard time competing with others nations !

Osa AKM for russia only you say?

they really need a SAM inbetween the good one and the other good one

3 Likes

Meanwhile i still wonder why they do so little work for other country, like the VAB Santal could be added with 2x20mm alongside the mistrals (that are still years behind what they are IRL), but they go always on the lazy road, just little details like that would add more fun but they simply don’t want to, or always choose the more boring/blank variant possible.

Résumé

so much cool stuff could be added that gaijin froze in decision making

2 Likes

Or anything carrying AIM-4s

1 Like

Or any French ground vehicle between 9.7 and 11.7

1 Like

Can only hope and pray the next sub nation is japan and it comes this year…

8 Likes

Out of all the nations in WT Japan and Israel should of gotten them sooner.

4 Likes

Israel maybe even a bit more then japan tbh Israel is such a forgotten nation by gaijin tbh

4 Likes

Israel?
which? Chile or Singapore?
Either way, that’s another nation might getting Leopard 2 then, that only leaves Japan, China, Russia, USA & UK …
France might get one via BeNeLux, lol and thinking that makes me wonder why did Gaijin gatekeep the Leo 1 Mexas and Leo 2A4M for UK … UK’s already got the Leo 2 hull & gun anyway. Seeing a T-90 in the UK tree, contrarily the Canadian Leos wouldn’t have hurt would it and made more sense?

2 Likes

Most people in the BeNeLux speak some French so it’ll come 😂

That is why I dislike a subtree for Israel. Contemporary politics aside, people will resort to quickly grinding the subtree before actually finishing the merkavas. Not to mention the fact that since merkavas are in a really tough position, the tree already leans heavily into CAS, so what is on the ground becomes less relevant. It is still Israel without a merkava on the ground, if 60% of the gameplay is spike spam with yanshuf or throwing paveways and GBU-15s with barak II.