Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion

Meanwhile the royal navy waiting for a 7.0 TT battleship(its somehow confirmed):
Gotta constantly remind myself that by the timeframe of most ships in the game, Britain holds hands down the most powerful navy in the world.

We will see in a few months/3 weeks.
Since the RP gain per cost ratio in naval is so extremely bad.
Unless people like kesik buy the vehicle with gold eagles, but then still, i dont think more then 20-40 people will reach that point of obtaining that vehicle in the first couple of months.

I still dont understand why British mains keep complaining.

GB has gotten more vehicles then every other minor nation and Germany by a long shot this year, despite 2 nations even getting a sub-TT this year.

12 in total this year.

1 Like

Did anyone here reading this already unlock the J-10? If so, I please request someone to send me a replay file. Thank you very much!

Nah, this is France’s year, it’s gotten way more than 12

British Naval mains are complaining because the ships that are being added are just not competitive

1 Like

Yeah, France got the most.
But still, Britain is second when it comes to additions when comparing them to minor nations and Germany.

Especially when looking at the angle of getting unique stuff.

Germany may still be part of the big 3 (in terms of players) but got since a few years less vehicles and comparable to “minor” nations.

It’s mostly US and USSR which always get many vehicles compared to all other nations excluding subtrees

My guess is that the german player base is more casual than the one of US and USSR and thus makes less money

1 Like

Su30MKI used it as well.

Really ? pic ?

As the Su-30MKI is far more likely tbh

Imagine you getting reportet for Killing some Guy in his Stug 3 G while flying a Yak 9K.
XD
And hes a Level 100 Player, not some random newbie who still doents know 1/4 of the vehicles.

I mean take this with a pinch of salt but

Chat gpt :

" The weapon in the image is labeled as “su_kab_1500kg_lg_bomb,” which appears to be a KAB-1500LG, a type of precision-guided bomb used by the Russian Air Force. This bomb is compatible with several Russian aircraft, including:

• Sukhoi Su-24 (Fencer) (Got)
  • Sukhoi Su-34 (Fullback) (Too neesh)
  • Sukhoi Su-30 (Flanker-C) ( Highly likely)
  • Sukhoi Su-35 (Flanker-E) (Too advanced)
  • Sukhoi Su-57 (Felon)" (Too advanced)

The ranks from (Got) to (Too advanced) are mine

It’s confirmed, we’re getting the Felon

1 Like

Yeaaaa nah lol

It’s most likely for the SU-24, the Su-30 could defo pop up with the Hornet at Christmas tho

For aircraft.

Buc S2B - Nice addition, but could have come a while ago. Minor upgrade over the Buc S2 in most situation. Martels suck though and were disappointment to most

Tornado F3 Late - Just coming into its own with the new FM. But was a straight C&P of the earlier F3 with different loadouts and barely counts. Also needs BOL to be fixed

Sea Harrier FA2 - Nearly unplayable at the moment due to how unfinished it is. Especially if you want to play it in Sim.

Mig-21 BISON - Horrible premium that sucks and was a let down

F-111C - Nice filler, no major complaint but questionable whether it was needed vs something like the Tornado Gr4 with good A2G or something truly new like the BAE Hawk. Was also an Easy C&P.

Ground

Fox - Good low tier IFV

Desert Warrior - Okay IFV (thats abotu 2 years overdue)

Stormer AD - Okay SAM/SPAAG system.

Naval

HMS diamond - A Premium version of a destroyer we already have on the TT. Twice

HMS Queen Mary - Another somewhat DOA WW1 BB but what we really need is a top tier BB

HMAS Fremantle - Didint even know it was added

Conclusion.

Compared to last year where we got bugger all. We have gotten some additions, but they are either too late to be much value, or in an extremely poor state and still are quite simply the wrong addiiton. We are still awaiting major fixes for 2 year old aircraft. Our Top tier MBTs are virtually unplayable and we have major gaps and we are still using a 2 year old BC for top tier naval.

I just found out the Su-24 casually got an SRC GMTI aka GROUND radar

yk the one most western jet bombers and strikers are missing

3 Likes

Well… Absolutely no one is surprised about that.

im neither, however I’m pissed about it

the tornados still don’t have it, the buccs are missing it, hell even some of the WWII bombers have them but don’t get them modelled

for no reason whatsoever

Yep. its starting to get a bit stupid now.

well no, it’s just painfully obvious now

Honestly on this list, I would only consider the the fox and stormer AD as significant additions, fahris and shar - somewhat. Diamond is good but there are already enough good destroyers, queen mary was practically DOA.

You forgot the wessex but understandbly why lol.