Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion

Would be nice indeed.

The adopted VBC Cav, the Centauro II BR, has few (but significant) differences compared to the version used by the Italian Army, with the main one being the choice for a manual cannon loading system.

The command and control system (C2) equipment standardized within the Brazilian Army (EB) will also be installed, with integration expected by the end of this year, with the vehicles already in Brazil.

The CTM terminal with GCB (Photo: AEL) This system consists of the Falcon III radio equipment, the military tactical computer (CTM), the battlefield management software (GCB), and the Sotas Intercom system. Its integration will enable the application of the battlefield situational awareness concept in all phases of the operation, with wireless external communication, a structure for voice, data, and image traffic, connecting it to the vehicle’s electronics and weaponry. In the future, it will be integrated with the RDS-Defense system by AEL Sistemas.

The Centauro II BR will initially come equipped with a MAG machine gun, caliber 7.62x51mm, mounted manually on the turret. However, in the future, it may receive a remotely operated weapon system (SARC), such as the REMAX 4, by Ares Aeroespacial e Defesa. It will also be capable of receiving all systems available on the Italian version, such as electronic protection systems like the “jammer” Guardian H3, for defense against the remote detonation of improvised explosive devices (IEDs), should the Brazilian Army choose to acquire and install such equipment.

Arrange
6 (People)
Workprint
inspect
I think I’ve cracked the code lmao

2 Likes

Maybe the SWIP was the friends we made along the way.

5 Likes

Nah my one better because it’s seems like a code to make sure it’s the legit or something

Anyone missing alex?😁

3 Likes

AASM-Hammer, GBU-32(V)1/B & GBU-32(V)2/B JDAM, Enhanced Paveway II, SPICE 2000, GCS-1 and GBU-54(V)1/B Laser JDAM. For example

1 Like

That’s a missile, not a bomb

Britain and France don’t operate those and for Japan only the Mitsubishi F-2 could carry them

We don’t have guided weapons with hybrid/dual guidance yet, so it remains to be seen if we ever get something like that

Neither Britain, France or Japan ever operated those

Questionable, there is the problem of lack of evidence of them being able to track tanks and other ground vehicles and the fact that Man-in-the-Loop isn’t a mechanic ingame

Same problem as the other JDAMs you mentioned

Oh god don’t lol

I love when guys like Alex appears in this thread and makes that everyone do a truce to join in one side against them lol

6 Likes

Wait, which one was that?

the russian troll that got banned a few months ago. Probably for giving death threats or something like that

5 Likes

Guided bomb, not missile.

It’s the same as the PGM 500/2000 ingame, it is a rocket propelled bomb with guidance, i.e. a missile

Constructor itself call it more a bomb than a missile.

Specificaly, a bomb body with a guidage kit.

Still more a bomb than a missile.

The AJ 168 martel also works as a MITL missile, whilst in-game it basically functions as a TV missile, basically the WSO automatically guiding in that missile.

Well yeah, that is kind of the problem though, not having the MITL pretty much defeats the purpose of those weapons.
It’s more like the WSO not actually doing his job.

Hope they gonna rework/work on the MITL for when the Akeron MP gonna join the game :p

They can call it whatever they want, by definition it is a missile, as it is propelled by its own engine and it has a guidance system