Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion

Well i really hope next update gonna bring France navals TTs more on par with others nations.

We need our first 7.0 in the shape of Dunkerque/Strasbourg for Bluewater.

And for coastal i don’t like that Germany enjoy since years a French fast firing 100mm turret but we don’t get it (the turret on the Koln ).

Résumé

French 100 mm naval gun - Wikipedia

Gaijin giving French tech to other TT but not France, example nb 512

And don’t get me started on some ships capable of using exocet (still not ingame sure, but ships with thoses launchers are here) already here but none for France.
Ready for French tech in other TT but not France nb513 ?

When i ear we gonna have new rank VI next update (or among the 2 next) it’s cool (except if we got another 6.7 that is another food for other nations), but when i read Germany too when they already have 3 x 7.0, including THE best ships of the game… Really hope they gonna change the speed of work when some nation fall so far behind.

3 Likes

Friend we just wasted Netherlands, which is probably the only nation left to supply a potent naval forces outside combinations of south american nations,

Also switzerland, again a major ground vehicle producer.

1 Like

Well, it’s certain that it’s gonna be a bit difficult to make a good naval tech tree out of Switzerland…

Leak

Spoiler

4 Likes
Spoiler

leek_258417383

11 Likes

Man, thats classified. You should not post this.

9 Likes

I agree that the commonwealth nations are often overlooked because they do a lot of licensed buildings (and don’t have as much unique stuff today) they are considered C&P despite that not being the case. It’s also just as bad if not worse for somehow the non-commonwealth nations.

Personally, if I were doing a WT-like game(or a game with TTs) I’d do it like this: UK, ZA, Canada, ANZAC, and India would be guaranteed to all get trees at least out of the commonwealth nations if sold maybe some of the other proposals would end up on this list but unfortunately it’s too late for this in WT so hopefully we could at least get this: UK & ZA, India, Canada & ANZAC as it’s better then some options and the most ground to earth ideal option even if I’d prefer the first one.

Depends, if we are talking about naval as it is in-game right now for capital ships then indeed our options are limited but once we get Aircraft Carriers & Submarines we do start having more nations with naval options as some/many of the potential nations really only started to have capital ships bigger then cruisers once it became better to have a carrier over a battleship.

I hard disagree with this. There are a few good options left for actually good and decently filled full tree options. I think United Korea (or South Korea in an israel style tree) and Yugoslavia come to mind imo.

Only way I could see Australia and Canada maybe work is if you combine them into 1 tree.

I just hope gaijin doesn’t pull a here an Aussie Mirage III since we have no plans to add the Cheetah aircraft.

If it flies it flies 🤷‍♂️

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I have returned from Ireland (I’ve been back for 2 weeks but been busy with work AND the forums wouldnt let me post anything due to not playing the game enough, god forbid I try to maintain work and a proper sleep schedule)

Apart from the update coming out, anything worth noting so far?

Should get a dev blog for the next event in the coming week.

Possibly get a reputable leak within the next two weeks or so.

But other than that not much

1 Like

Australia and Canada combined could work tbh.
Would’ve made more sense to do that than to add Israel, which is basically just the same tank but with the slightest modification being a completely new tank you need to research

1 Like

Aight that’s fair.
Isn’t it supposed to be a ground vehicle?
Last ground vehicle was back in June with the Petard, June was supposed to be a Naval vehicle I think but Gaijin swapped it due to the D-Day Anniversary.

Wait, yeah, ground vehicle.

June was the Petard, then the Iranian F-14, and we have a ship atm

1 Like

I still prefer Israel because for high tier ground they can at least offer some unique top tier designs in terms of MBTs.

The Merkavas are a lot more unique than yet more small modifications of the Leopard 1, Leopard 2 and Abrams. Israel’s lack of support vehicles is more due to mismanagement from Gaijin than lack of options irl.

2 Likes

What about France?

Sure we currently lack support vehicle but it’s Gaijin lazy choices, not lack of option, but you have the only NATO MBTs with autoloader, pretty cool and unique, no ?! ;)
With asymmetrical design !

The more players, the more Gaijin gonna work on us, join us !

2 Likes

Is it possible gajin might consider another GPS precision-guided munition for new domestic british, french and JASDF aircraft in next major update ?

2 Likes

There is one leak that we all know that will come. The one and legendary A-6E SWIP

1 Like