Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion

Yeah, ive had an F-5E defeat a rear aspect Aim-9M whilst on full reheat with 2 flares and no turn, but god forbid I try to defeat an Aim-9E with 20 flares and hard turning

(especially as the harrier should be able to block most IR missiles with clever use of thrust vector)

1 Like

The F-5s have a really small heat signature, to be fair.

Yeah, exactly why an IR overhaul needs to happen, its how they model flare resistance just doesnt work

Yeah but it shouldn’t be to the point where both types of IRCCM struggle to see it. It’s as if the F-5’s have got the IR jammers from the Su-39

I think the F-5’s are hotter front aspect than they are rear given how easy it is for them to flare any missile

Well it looks like they are not gonna add another nation any time soon I hate to say this but it could be 2 years minimum for a new nation.

I agree with this. The game already has some big balance problems and I don’t think new nations will have a good time.

Take top tier ground for example. Unless Gaijin allows a tree to not have an 11.7 vehicle, I think Yugoslavia would have a bad time. From the Suggestions it seems like the M-84AS1/2 and M-95 would get stomped pretty hard at 11.7 by a lot of even the middle of the pack competition, let alone by the big boys such as the Strv 122s and 2A7s.

2 Likes

Yea plus they make more money from subs anyway since the crave is already there.
I actually wonder how many people bought the P-16
I’m still worried how they will expand the subs system and what the rules are if there is any.

Like the ones we are now looking forward too are,

Germany - Swiss,
China - Pakistan,
Japan - Thailand and other pacific nations.

Those are the ones we actually know about but not actually confirmed and could easily fill next years updates.

3 Likes

Oh No Anyway GIF - Oh No Anyway - Discover & Share GIFs

I wouldn’t mind having both.

The Canadian one has a Boys AT Rifle and a .303 that can do AA stuff. It would make for a good rank 1 light tank/SPAA that can be on the front lines with less risk.

Not sure about this “M26 Otter” as Google isn’t bringing anything up but its goofy look makes me want it.

I spent a lot of time with this years ago, would love to see a rendition of it in WT even if its a bit papery

Spoiler

RAF Kestrel GR1 & GR3 Pack by Cocas - V2.0 - Thirdwire: Strike Fighters 2 Series - File Announcements - CombatACE

2 Likes

There are some nations tho which actually would be a waste to just be a subtree.

India has enough stuff past rank 5-ish to be a perfectly good nation, they could implement it in the same was as Israel where it doesn’t start at rank 4.

Australia and Canada too have enough stuff to warrant their own trees. Both of these nations have indigenous designs, indigenous variants of foreign designs and indigenously built foreign aircraft, as well as the usual export aircraft. There would have to be a smidge of copy paste, but the Australians, for example, really liked having their own stuff. They got their own versions of Sabres, Vampires, P-51s, Mirage IIIs etc, on top of building things like the CA-15.

2 Likes

As an Australian, hell no. An Aussie tree would be really annoying since it would be sparsely interesting and a lot of the neat stuff is already in the UK tree.

1 Like

Canada with ANZAC as a secondary faction like how Taiwan is secondary to China would be cool, however.

2 Likes

I wanted to see the Centauro 2 in the Italian tech tree and a squad version of the Brazilian version.

Not finished yet… Might i suggest this instead?
images-1

5 Likes

Hehe

The absolute unit that is the Block 3 super hornet

Do you even lift bro?

6 Likes

Do you even airflow bro?

1 Like

is this decal only meant for new players?

Seems like old ones can get it too (well, provided you have International account)