Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion

2 Wingtip IR skyswords and 2 Pylon ARH skyswords

One can hope

October 2023 was Kings of Battle, not Sons of Attila

Not to mention it was Hungary and not BeNeLux

Who says it couldn’t also be a nation ?

Plus you also forgot to put India with the Benelux since that was also announced tho like Romania it got no line.

Footage of the First Player Controlled “Aircraft Carrier” owned by the Mighty IJN. XD

1 Like

Yeah, but it doesn’t have the nice Belgian camos anymore. :(

1 Like

How long ago was this been removed ?

Less than a month. The M41 just got a new model, but they didn’t update all of the skins for it.

1 Like

Makes me wonder if they have done a belgium model then too.
As why would you skip the opportunity to also make a belgium one after the remodeling.

I kinda hope for the Mirage 2000D RMV too now that MICA missiles and GPS guided bombs are now in the game. This could be the first 2020s model aircraft in WT.

4 Likes

Ah yeah, thats a shame…

It 's the researchable USS Balao, but it 's been allowed to carry the larger deck gun.
This is the third submarine to be available from the Battlepass in WTM, but only the second to be a member of the same class as another already available in that game.

3 Likes

Me too, some actual French CAS would be nice rather than reskinned American crap.

Unfortunately the aforementioned nation mains would scream French bias for some reason because they can’t get the F-35 variant from the 2020s :(

4 Likes

Mirage IV when?

4 Likes

Maybe when heavy cold war bombers come.

Lmfao

So, basically never

3 Likes

As cool as it is it would be interestingly useless (I would still fly it)

1 nuclear bomb

OR

12 1000 pound bombs

No cannons, no missiles, no CMs. Probably 9.3ish just because of its speed.

France why can’t you just bring them back into service, slap 24 MICAs on it and call it a day lmao.

2 Likes

Would be at least 9.7 due to speed and bombload, also afaik it can carry 16 454kg (1000 lb) bombs

It may be defenseless, but it would still be able to get bases pretty easily with that kind of speed. Dunno if it has a bomb computer, but if it does, it could be fun for GRB bombing runs.

2 Likes

We need France to give us the 14 MICA Mirage 4000.

4 Likes