Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion

Ticket prices and dates for the 15th Zhuhai International Air Show

1 Like

Ah, maybe explain that next time when you post in the English speaking sectiom of the forum.

Same with Tiger II and Jagdtiger

100 couldnt carry skyflash btw, better to split the hawk 200 up into preproduction and production variants

Pre production at 11.0 with 9L +, SF and 2 internal ADEN 25s

Production around 13.0 with 9M AMRAAM and sacrificing the ADENS for wingtip pylons

4 Likes

We do, it simply does not work AHEM DARING RADARs

We haven’t had an anniversary during the new format events yet so its up in the air what they do. I pretty much expect it’ll be like the engineering Churchill for D-Day where they just use one of the rotating events as the anniversary vehicle.

2 Likes

I can’t think of any off the top of my head but I’m sure they tried fitting it, but the BMW018 is the one i really want to see in game, with 34.3kN of thrust.

1 Like

First Ka-50 sale and now Mi-24… and all while helies borderline unusable

Its armor can withstand small-caliber weapons fire, and its machine gun can deal with lightly armored opponents.

Wheeze.png

1 Like

Yeah im wondering what we could get as well.
Type4_Ka-Tsu_cover
This could be cool.

6 Likes

Man I do love playing ammorack

3 Likes

@Smin1080p_WT
On all updated M41 Walker Bulldog models, camouflages from the WT market are displayed incorrectly. Pass this on to the pants-wiping enthusiasts in the office.

Spoiler

P/s I won’t file a bug report, no one looks at them anyway, let alone provide feedback

This looks pretty cool tho

1 Like

schizoing much ?

1 Like

Do you suggest a starter pack? With the discounts they became really cheap in local currency.

PS : I don’t have much to unlock except Britain and China

Bro has no pants on, he will catch a cold at this rate if he keeps it up.

In honor of the 2000th post I was thinking the F-5E Tiger 2000 would be a great addition for this next update, it has both forms of the Sky sword (ARH and IR) and would be a great 13.0 fighter.

Also it has the his really cool camo

4 Likes

Personally China could get M2K before J-10, and it did not. So I don’t expect an inferior airframe to come

Thought it was the Norwegian tiger for a sec until i realized the tail isnt grey.

Spoiler

2 Likes

One single tien chien 2, BR: 12.3