Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Did I miss a devblog or something?

Smin are you okay?

1 Like

Just Smin trying to justify why soviets get a huge amount of hand-holding and everyone else gets punished all the time

4 Likes

Can I get some of that hand holding please, I am straight up not having a good time in my Sushka 😭

Yeah… What Id give for 1/10th the hand-holding the soviets get

3 Likes

All fine yeah. Just a few questions came up :)

1 Like

Now all the Mig-21s and Mig-23s are massively Under-BRed and going to dominate their BR bracket. Can we get this undone

Actually give the other team a fighting chance

As far as I know, the J-7E and J-7D are the same aircraft, just one is TT and one is premium. Are both of these going up in BR? I only remember seeing one of them listed

Same question about OF-40 MTCA getting DM33 and going up. Does this apply to the OF-40 Mk.2 also? Again, these are the same except for their premium/non premium status.

Edit: Fixed mistake, meant to say DM33 not DM23

They are not the same. J-7E is more advanced and is going to 11.3 in ARB.

Ah, my bad.

What about the OF-40s?

Right. Just a few.

We can now send orbital strikes from our spy plane, just say the word if need it.

I think someone missed this but i also wanted the devs to look into bringing down the Su17 and 22M4 in GRB since they are pretty much the same as the F-4F in terms of ground strike capability.
(Maybe even less)
(Please?)

Also not quite the same. MTCA has an uprated engine. It will go up and get a new shell. Mk.2 will remain where it is.

2 Likes

I’m embarrassed to say I didn’t know, and I own the thing xd

Thanks!

Now whether the uprated engtine does anything noticable in game is the other question.

I hope it works like battle stations Pacific a mix of strategy and also direct control.

1 Like

Potayto potato, at least with DM33 I don’t have to deal with DM23 anymore hehe

Edit: Fixed, I meant to say DM33

See, this is what I don’t understand.

On the OF-40’s case, actual logic is used by comparing the technical capabilities.

However, not the same is done in M1A1 AIM v M1A2/HC’s case, where it is stated that AIM deserves a drastically worse shell because of “statistical performance” regardless of the objective technical capabilities.

Sorry if I am spammy, I’m just having a hard time wrapping my head around the standards that determined that M1A1 AIM needed a much worse (and unhistorical at that) shell to be balanced at the same BR as otherwise identical tanks which have and are now getting a much better shell…

2 Likes

Make sure to have enough ammo for everybody…

Statistical performance is always reviewed and factored into the decision. If a vehicle is on the fringe of going up anyway, this can impact that decision as in this case with the OF-40.

Ok guys, we are starting to get more and more into the off topic spam and now into insults with this. So I will post up a warning about it here for it to cool off please. Post removed so we can get back on track.

2 Likes