Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion

I might suggest the county class to be introduced to war thunder, probably as one of the batch A with 2x4.5-in, or the Glamorgan since she did gain some fame in the falklands, with exocets artificially removed.

1 Like

can you lock tanks or AI ground targets with that? It could be useful while using GPS bombs

isn’t there a 120mm version aswell?

Correction HMCS Terra Nova’s 1990 retrofit gave it a Harpoon missile launcher along with other things. So that’s another thing that could have gotten missiles.

3 Likes

Oh, look, Class 1

8 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Ok I’m no longer close to debt now lol

ok now go grind heli mods

1 Like

Nah I wanna see forum post from salty Germans saying the SAV should go up and “spawn camper punished” even though, I was nowhere near spawn but close enough to deny a whole team to cap anything. : P

Just get the MiG-23ML and do like 3-5 games a day

3 Likes

Definitely

Thanks to Scharnhorst I’ve got over 7 million silver lions now 😅

4 Likes

I know a 120 could be fitted, failed to find pics tho

1 Like

What’s the point in having load of air maps gaijin, I lost count how many times I had Southeastern China.

1 Like

Absolutely not.

1 Like

Basically launching a volley of 120mm bombs held back by parachutes, similar to how flak ballon works. In war thunder likely never going to be relevant.

2 Likes

iam so disappointet.
its already 1 min into the 12th and i havent recived my Squadrone points so i can finish the T90S so i can move on to the glorius CTWV RCV.
Where ma points Gaijin :D

1 Like

Well, they tried their best

And the Germans even seemed to have had a similar idea

3 Likes

Exocets being binned wouldn’t be unheard of. I’m sure I mentioned it earlier but the German FAC thing (Albatros?) has the tubes for it but doesn’t have the missiles themselves.

I just don’t want Seacat since they’re so desperately bad.

Yeah I’m hoping for that as well.

2 Likes