Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion

Tornado is Wright flyer.

1 Like

IMG_1124
Sorry I had to. I just couldn’t pass up the opportunity. No offense bro.

9 Likes

Nah it’s alright m8 lol

Edit : done : D

Literally the same vehicle

8 Likes

Well done! Attack the D Point!

well, reload buff for merks and arietes, M829A2 for Abrams HC and Click Bait, and in general some fresh air in form of decompression for 9.0/9.3/9.7

1 Like

Why post the same picture twice?

2 Likes

@Smin1080p_WT when is r27t/et getting its better seeker

about time dont you think

That was my response to the BR changes too.

A lot of people on the thread are complaining about balance between top-tier vehicles, and I get that, but it’s clear that the intention behind these BR changes across the board is decompressing the 9.0-10.0 range.

1 Like

no, the question is “whether there will be vehicles from other countries comes into China TT”
mainly ask will there be vehicles not directly connected with China, like Pak T-80UD or Thai T-84.
Bvvd’s answer avoided the hidden meaning, says “we already have PAK vehicles in China TT”, refering to MBT-2000/Al-Khalid, JF-17, which is Chinese exported vehicles.
So, there are not much information in the Q&A, just Bvvd avoided the question cleverly as usual.
and finally he say"there are something under planning", still no information, could be things PAK VT-4(just a example can be Thai VT-4, Bengal or any other exported vehicles) or T-80UD, but these 2 means directly different things.
the former is no question, a Chinese vehicle goes to China, and the latter, will means a officially announce of PAK sub, as UD is no relationship with China.
and gaijin also used a clever trick when Thai F-5 released, by saying it’s not a sub, just choose some suitable vehicle from South Asia to Japan, avoided saying it’s a “sub”, like the vehicles from former Soviet country.

and this is a example of a real sub, which is comfirmed, the north EU countries would be SW’s sub.
but still, 1 thing can be comfirmed, there are some foreign vehicles not directly related to China will come, from the interviewer’s social media, he has informationfrom gaijin, of what’s coming to China TT, what is making. And he was clearly not allowed to tell, so he just suggested that sub is coming.

1 Like

There are just two distinctive opinions about Thailand going to China or to Japan as a subtt, both have grounds and make sense. Just wait and see what Gaijin comes up with.

1 Like

Thailand will go to Japan that a given now

3 Likes

I see no point in arguing against or in favor of either way. Just wait for Gaijin to give us info.

1 Like

Where the new subtree nations go is up to gaijin. But at least a Thai subtree was suggested by the community for Japan and many people are working towards it. I believe Thailand will go to the Japanese tree.

4 Likes

Yeah, probably

There no arguing here, A russian mod confirmed Japan will get a region sub similar to the Benelux.
There no doubt now Japan will get Thailand, indonesia and Singapore.

I mean

4 Likes

I need a leak aaaaaaa

1 Like

We just had one lol

But but but VT-4 is chinese, Oplot is “Russian” and German tank must go to germany because they are German lol.

(Joking)

3 Likes

Nah like a proper leak.

Gszabi did say something about the vehicles in that blanked list are possibly for a far future update and that it shouldn’t have even been posted to begin with.

Also Gszabi said that because of that being posted we aren’t getting a riddle leak for this update which is a shame. The guy that posted it just ruined it now for the rest of us.

Now we just have to wait for the Chinese leaker to post their list.

9 Likes