Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion

It is British and Britain players will make sure it performs better than the F SMH

Well here the BvvD interview, would like a translation

@Smin1080p_WT this issue haven’t been replied for a long time, I remember you said we can ping you if this happends so here I am.
could you please check this issue?

link doesnt work. Its stuck in Infinite loading

1 Like

No worries I’m translating it now

1 Like

First 4 mins !

Spoiler

bandicam 2024-09-20 15-33-45-806
bandicam 2024-09-20 15-33-54-687
bandicam 2024-09-20 15-33-59-331
bandicam 2024-09-20 15-34-12-272

looks like a mix of F15 and rafale

iirc, it was intended as a Jaguar Replacement :D

how many pylons does it have?

Ay up does that mean ? : O

Inglourious Basterds (8/9) Movie CLIP - That's a Bingo! (2009) HD on Make a GIF

Poland?

1 Like

I have no idea. Thats probably a question for @Rileyy3437 or @lxtav

1 Like

I mean it’s real poor translation so take it with a pinch of salt.

1 Like

I need someone who can translate MP4’s to text

It only existed as a mockup, but from what I can find online it was planned to be able to mount up to 12 AAMs. There would be 5 hardpoints at the very least with the 1 at each wingtip, 1 underneath each wing and 1 at the ventral centreline.

With a planned bombload of up to 14,000 lbs it is safe to assume that it would have had more than just the 5 hardpoints that were specified.

I watched the cut. It’s just simple polite formulas as usual. “we already had 2 Pak vehicles in game, and we are already planning more vehicles from different countries”
consider that MBT-2000 and A-5C are just exported Chinese vehicles, it’s not like a sub promise. VT-5, 59g, J-7G, things like these are more possible

Spoiler

3 Likes

could have been a good strike aircraft

Don’t forget about the JF-17

2 Likes

China has its own Type 59G and J-7G. So those two might not come from sub trees

P.110 i have no idea tbh,

P.1214 was one of the many PCB/ supersonic VTOL designs that came after the the cancellation of the P.1154

P.1216 was the development that came after the P.1214 and was initially just the 1214 without the forward swept wings, and was given actual thought due to the Falklands and was set to replace the Sea harrier in RN service, it was in development to the point where a full scale tail section was made to evaluate the structural integrity of the Airframe, but it eventually was cancelled due to two reasons, 1 was that it was believed that JSF would have been ready by the mid 2000s so there wasn’t really a need for a new design, and 2 the funding that had been allocated during the defence boost from the falklands began to dry up, and it basically came down to having to choose either the Eurofighter/EAP (Cough) or the P.1216. Im sure you can tell what one was picked

Shameless self plug

BAe P.1216: The last Great British STOVL

Out of all the designs, the P.1216 is the most likely to come to game as its just skirting the edge of what is allowed, as its not “paper” but not a built aircraft

2 Likes