Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Reminds me a basset hound doggy)

Ah interesting. From reading the “Buccaneer The Story Of The Last All British Strike Aircraft”, i thought they used the regular AS.30s since they only managed to hit with one, and then the Wafra had to be sunk by a Shackleton.

As the Buccaneers only carried two AS.30Ls each, do you know if they carried their own targeting pods?

i was right, smin was writing the blog, or rather stona

we’ll be taking a look at a familiar helicopter silhouette

They get closer and closer to just saying “we are copy+pasting this from somewhere else in game” :D

Gaijins transparency is good

real

7 Likes

I’m afraid I don’t know too much about the AS.30Ls on the Buccs, just that they used them against the Wafra, and that they carried two of them.

2 Likes

was this heli on the leak list?

it was on one of the lists yes, time will tell how true the list is though

1 Like

Cute chopper :3

Seems like it

14 Likes

but a different variant?

1 Like

Your right it says HAS.1 maybe a mistake?

could be possible aswell that the leaker doesn’t know details and just guesses the countires and variants. Would make sense with the alpha jet

Names in files likely change. Maybe plan was HAS.1 until further resarch occured. Who knows.

Well, we can say for sure it’s superior to the H-34s in flight performance and weaponary.

6 Likes

Except this helicopter isn’t in the game currently, so nothing to copy from.

5 Likes

I was also just thinking that the theory that they have access to only the model is true so leaker thought it was HAS.1

1 Like

still find the toob of an exhaust sticking out of one side of the nose so comical

1 Like

The bf109C will be so bad. Playing the bf109A is already a pain. Would be happier with a bf109k6 or k14. Germany has to many rank 1 planes as it is