Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

They mentioned Spook and i thought the HSTVL’s getting a fix or something …

I knew they’d just copy paste it instead of modeling it correctly.

1 Like

But the Tiger UHT stays at 11.7 while being completely defenseless? This atleast has a gun

2 Likes

It’s time to remember that the South Africa branch is not an LT branch, but exclusively a South Africa branch. But they decided to add British LT here?)))
Where is logic?

6 Likes

Huh… so position of the new leopard is still unknown…

3 Likes

T-80UD and reworked replay in the Ru stream

There will be a few surprises other than the T-80UD in the Russian stream. I will not be watching it because of sleep, however I will read about them tomorrow morning.

more vehicles in the russian stream btw

china got an new IFV before britain, we have been waiting longer then china has been a nation in game

1 Like

Easily the worst update in recent years, everything is premium for 70 dollars or sucks

What is that joke of an Alphajet ?

4 Likes

Same can be said for Japan

This^

The PARS has 1km less range, and the UHT has 8 less missiles than the AH-60, and only the most basic stingers for self defense

Do they really want bad reviews on steam again…

Because, i think they are asking for it with this update.

1 Like

yeah thats my point isnt just japan, and hey japan is the first nation with 16inch guns and the uk hasn’t even got a 15inch bb from ww1

One ship so far? That’s all for naval? I know navy is dad nobody play’s it hahaha so fun. But this is actually sad. But I get it they focus on what makes the most money. But still sad.

I will be asking for anything BVVD or the other guy say in the Russian stream tomorrow. Until then, g’night, you cheeky drongos.

Early version, the plane was like this in irl

1 Like

Liking this new ground map

dutch map and no bicycle as a vehicle smh