Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

I cant wait for italy to have an f16, gripen, mig 29 and EF!

dont know if there is a closed tank destroyer version of the panzer 2.

knew it kekeke

Yeah, the SU-25SM3 should come with generation 2 or 3 thermals but it will have minimum zoom (16x).

What do they mean?
Add Russian vehicles with a Hungarian flag or actual Hungarian build planes?

8 Likes

i hoped for romania in the future aswell, but sady gaijin already messed up with the most produced IAR81 version, which is already wasted in the prem section

Thats because gaijin couldve added unique stugs and kv-1s but Smin denied the Kv-1s for finland so they cant have a single heavy tank. Hungarian ground tree learned that the finnish ground tree sucked balls and gaijin made improvements. Its pretty evident gaijin wanted to see if they could get away with a copy paste nation and the players werent happy about it

God i hope so me want this

Spoiler

3 Likes

Sometimes i really wonder what they are doing with the money they earn from the purchases of golden eagles…

It isnt used for making unique models - thats for sure.

How about adding some indigenous planes instead? Oh wait, that requires a new model which is extra work…

5 Likes

if Hungary used them that is enough for me, even better than some prototypes that were never even put in service

1 Like

Wow i have that jet on britain…Oh wait its better!? Well time to play that instead of grinding the nation that created it. Not to mention they couldnt give either gripens a unique camo lol. Tbf 15J is in the same boat for camos

Again zero Naval in teaser(((

1 Like

Hungary used them what do you want them to do make up a new plane for them

1 Like

Zero Japan and Israel teaser.

F-20 Tigershark from leak it’s real

I couldn’t answer that It might be F-20A Early or F-20A late but not sure could be researchable or first premium golden eagle

So the Shilka shown was the 2016 Shilka upgrade with no LWR or smoke grenades, but should still have better radar and optics, plus it’s from 2016 so maybe better Iglas
b1bb6ae4b39cbc0870e5e57c6428f741

2 Likes

weird, the copy paste line is the only part of the swedish tree (and in the italian tree) i actually enjoy to play because it is not so full of prototypes

I’m fine with copy paste, but how come NONE of the unique ones get added? Seriously, I doubt a Me 210 model would be so hard to make

3 Likes

Hawk and F-106 did too