Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

python 4 has 50g and python 5 has 80G, idk what ur talking about

I think 2x ASRAAM on the Tornado Gr4 could easily be 12.7/13.0.

I don’t understand what is happening here either :)))

1 Like

Unflareable by what standards? btw you got an incoming call from someone called “9M”

In all fairness all flankers with an Su in front should go to the Russian tech tree(except for those exported to China), anyways, I can see the MKI in very late future.

1 Like

maybe I was wrong because I’m a bit tired

1 Like

This all goes without saying that the R-73’s IRCCM isn’t even working right, nor is the seeker’s FOV still accurate yet. And that doesn’t even include the dual color image sensing seekers that the 73M will have…

Imaging Infrared (IIR) detect multiple seeker bands and compare them, allowing them to " see " objects directly. Kindof like the thermal Mav 's.

This allows them to differentiate between a flare-sized object and an aircraft.

1 Like

Where did you get this information from?

Public knowledge just search yourself. Im on phone and even if i wanted to give source i wont, just search

Translation : i.e I made it up

1 Like

Its very accessible information but being on phone i cant be bothered to search again the source

Even if you’re not giving me the source, did you have one atleast?

That doesn’t even make sense lol

Yes ofc i think i read something about the F15I ra am, search in my suggestions, its either in one of the documents posted there or an affiliated source

Literally no matter what technique people use the flares we have currently in game won’t work.
9M still sees flares, that’s how it shuts off its seeker and uses a backup guidance that’s easily dodged.

2 Likes

We have IIR seekers in-game on the SPIKE and Pars 3 missiles, they’re pretty much near unflareable when you’re using helis. Something like 0.1 IFOV.

Not literally the strela missile at 9.0? Like being on a SAM makes any difference but somehow people forgot about it

So your suggestions confirm that python 5 is 80g. ok ill check it out.

Yh but i suggest you check the documents cuz i dont think i stated that in my writting, the documents will still be read by the devs if anything