Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

So you help like what the research of the blog or just help write it?

if youre referijg to teaser he cant say

1 Like

As already answered, it’s currently one blog today still to come.

7 Likes

Cheers m8, Hoping it’s a banger : D

bucc probably

please i want the leopard

It certainly makes things go bang.

12 Likes

it sure is nice to have my light tanks and ifvs from 9.0 to 11.7 similar to other nations

8 Likes

I though they didn’t do variant of already existing aircraft sometimes.

OK Boys start theorising

your gonna be shocked when you find out what most of most tech trees are currently.

I got the popcorn ready in hand so let it be controversial lol

1 Like

If the dev blog features the battleship IJN Mutsu, it would be a perfect replacement for my cruiser IJN Myoko :)

same can be said about russia lol

Maybe that’s a matter of personal opinion, but I find that most things in war thunder either go bang, make other things go bang, or both.

3 Likes

He’s surprisingly chatty and friendly today so it’s properly gonna be something British lol

6 Likes

i specifically asked him if it was the bucc and never replied, so he either forgot or i hit the spot, copium in high amounts right now

2 Likes

Usually the boats were the first devs, however we have gone through helis and tanks, and there are still no boats. This is most likely to indicate the introduction of a new caliber of ships: missile destroyers or, more likely, the big 7. And yes, the mutsu will be a cool addition, since she is the only big 7 to sink another one.

FV107, Buccaneer or Alpha? xD
Or maybe even something else…

1 Like

Well he did say we would soon see the other vehicle, besides the Wessex, that he got information on.