Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

dud the aim-120a is better than r-77 so you know something is wrong

1 Like

[Development] General playtest of air-to-air missiles with ARH Seekers (FOX-3) - News - War Thunder
No Fox 3s for the F-15 im going insane

4 Likes

Reworkd Leclercs sound is closer to reality (need louder turbine still), it’s cool !

Now we need the camo rework x)

1 Like

will the leopard 2a4m and the t-80ud finally be included?

UD yes, as a GE premium, but the 2A4M is still not to be seen.

1 Like

Major Update “Alpha Strike” — DEV Server Changelog (01.03.2024) - DEV-server - “Alpha Strike” Major Update / General Discussion - War Thunder — official forum

No I saw nothing about the Leo bu I will use gaijin logic, it’s a Leo so Germany

1 Like

Russian bias is really serious

1 Like

Well, I just know that, according to the SAAF website, it was deemed to pricey to even test the V4 R-Darter on the Gripen, so they retired it together with the Cheetahs, it’s said that the Gripens will use a different missile, probably the AMRAAM, or the Meteor

I mean it’s kind of obvious that they’ll save those for the F-15C when they eventually introduce that.

“The introduction of these new missiles is currently planned for the second major update of this year, in which missiles with ARH seekers and their respective aircraft will be added to the game for all nations at once.”

Nice

3 Likes

I mean considering it’s a true multirole, yeah, me neither. I was talking more about loadouts as the Su-30M will not be too unsimilar to the Su-34, and the Su-34 is the replacement for the Su-24. So I’m just trying to see where it would land in comparison to other nations. Payload of a tornado, with a few more A2A weapons, obviously a better flight model etc.

Repeat after me. “Russian bias.”

1 Like

Bretagne is coming!!!
180px-Bretagne_painting_detail

4 Likes

“And their respective aircraft” That gives me F-15C hope!

1 Like

It’s the grill shaped fins in the back. They are so drag heavy that they hamper the missile very quickly. Still a very good missile, as any, when used right.

Just noticed it in the dev server change log, but the Leclercs and AMX-30s have finally gotten their own engine and track sounds

4 Likes

Yup, that’s cool.

Still need the rework on this never used disgusting German camo on every modern vehicle x)

Russia is unwilling to recognize the reality of China and can only weaken China in WT

3 Likes

The J-11 will be able to carry 6 ARH once the ARH are properly added