Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

The list isn’t real!!! It didnt get anything right!!! /s

Just ask the USAF after they skirmished the Indians in their Euro canards.

Hey, don’t say delta, it’s exclusionary :'[

IRIS-T does the same thing but better

but no stealth coating so bad i guess

cause you know its bad as it can’t be used well on f35 wing tips

and the asraam better at longer range

2 Likes

AIM-9X has stealth coating?

Everyone should take 2 minutes to read through his arguing. Misinformation + complete non sense.
I also did not say that the list is fake, that is just him putting out more misinformation here.

Yes just so they can mount it to the wing tips of the F35 without ruining the stealth

1 Like

the 9x3 was made specifically made for the f-35 and the other aircraft would continue to use the non stealth aim9x

I’m curious if the “japan getting new top tier jet” from the orange guy is still valid or if that’s pushed to next update. I suppose we’ll find out in less than 24 hours with dev stream that I presume is tomorrow.

1 Like

Its probably being held until next update when they add AMRAAMs. Wouldn’t make a lot of sense to add a new top tier jet for Japan now.

Well the ARH update bringing F-15J MSIP is a given, so there’s really no reason to leak it I think. In addition, it sounded like whatever this plane is, looks like an F-16 since a leaker confused it for the F-2.

Regardless, it’s possible whatever it is, it got pushed back since the Gripen C from Sweden also got pushed back.

Its probably an F-2 or XF-2 then. No more F-16s that Japan could get. Maybe the F-15J MSIP will be in two patches and the F-2 will be the next one? Though I think the F-15 tested the AMRAAMs and not the F-2, so maybe not.

Schizo hours here. Alpha Strike is the title, we are seeing Alpha jets. What’s the chances there’s a Thai Alpha jet in the wings? I doubt they’d add the Nigerian one without a logical home for Nigerian tech. Lots of people have speculated about a Thai subtree for Japan however. Plus that would help with some CAS at some BR, right?

6 Likes

There is always hope, its just a matter of time imo.

now i wait till tomorrow

5 Likes

It does exist! I’m not crazy!

7 Likes

Valid schizo

1 Like

65707ed4d971b370994431
Oh, I just remembered that Hungary at the moment is receiving Leo 2a7+ HU tanks so we have to expect it when the ground is added, Italy is going to be saved, Ariet suffering is enough

1 Like

If the armour issues for the Arietes and the WAR kit are fixed, and the C2 is added, then Italy would be reasonably okay for MBTs.

2 Likes

Gaijin Entertainment Plans To Release Five Major War Thunder Updates Per Year in case yall haven’t seen.