Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

patriot wont be added f16 block 72 not any time soon either cattb nope m1a2c mostlikely not aswell and bradley best you can get is some era on it

r77 wont reach those ranges in game (its draggy af)

1 Like

Where’d you get 50km for C-4, the AIM-120A isn’t that bad either

Drag means a lot but…R-27ER is even more draggier than R-77 and you see how it’s performance is

I see. If there are evidence that aardvarks can guide AGM-130s on themselves(which i doubt however), it should be suggested.

1 Like

Do not post anything classified or restricted. It will be removed and your account permanently banned: https://forum.warthunder.com/t/source-material-restrictions-on-classified-and-export-restricted-information-military-restrictions/2069

We will never handle, use or tolerate any restricted material.

20 Likes

I don’t see anyone getting 130km kills. Instead it’s essentially good for 30km headons against supersonic targets. Gaijin really stuffed up missile physics. Red Top is a perfect example of this also.

1 Like

They can, when fitted with the AN/AXQ-14 data link pod, as seen on this F-111F. This aircraft carries a pair of GBU-15s. The data link pod is located between the strakes.

Spoiler

3 Likes

I think it’s kinda funny that this person just decided to ask about posting classified documents, rather than just doing it. Like, good on you for asking and not immediately posting them, but is the answer not obvious here???

Like, the answer is the same as it ever was

11 Likes

Great news. The F-111E/F arent in the game yet, but I do strongly suggest start preparing for a post that introduces such weapon.

3 Likes

Where is my F111K

4 Likes

We can make do with the C aka the nukevark(clearly not a wargame reference)

1 Like

Oh, glad to see I’m not alone this time, hahahah.

1 Like

To be honest, I’m surprised people even quote the range on ARHs because it’s not really going to matter much in WT.

With how low people fly those missiles will never come close to their max range and it’ll be closer to 20-30 km and that’s with constant TWS updates through datalinks before they get within range to ultimately hit the ground due to multipathing.

I hope they tweak multipathing a bit so that actual BVR tactics are used instead of just skimming the deck, for when ARHs do come.

4 Likes

Did i miss something today except the UK H34 ?

nope

2 Likes

I mean, other than someone asking to post potentially classified stuff on the AIM-120C-5 and getting shut down by Smin, not really

Well and smin telling us off for saying their might be a new nation

4 Likes

Cool, wonder how’s gonna be the copy past work on that one.

1 Like

i mean aint even sure if there is classified info in it but i wanted to be sure