Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Righ once again Chile in this moment in time because of irl politics would be the best for Israel

Leo2a4M for germany 11.3 premium +Leo2PL just like they did with USA, they said there is 2 options and one might be removed, and yes we previously got a Leo2A4TR leak but PLEASE read again (One might be removed), which means Germany getting the canadian version YES THOUGH THE TURKISH WAS LEAKED,they are basicaly the same but diff name and some of you people said that they might drop but with diff names.

completly different, one made by kmw the other by turkey itself, they look completly different and have performance differences

We are basing everything on these leaks

It could end up only being one Leopard thar goes to Germany

Canadian Leopards could really help with UK top tier tho as the only workable tanks rn are CR2E and CR2ATD and despite lack of hull armor they could be a great backups to previously mentioned tanks.

Not even mentioning obvious relations between Canada and UK.

2 Likes

This one that I’m 90% sure is fake. But it is interesting that Canada came up often.

1 Like

Ah that one lol

i just hate that if Uk currently gets the 2a6m it will be the best tank in their tree, nobody would bother with the challengers and first go for the leopards.
It will result in taking the unique feeling out of the UK tree and remove their own mbt series in favour of another one. When Uk has no plan to switch at all

1 Like

ya’ll are mixing up so much leaks, imo you better off waiting for the teaser it self.

1 Like

I mean like isn’t this is what this thread is about ?

It wont

You cant over hill shoot a 2S38 in Leopard

You can do it in a Challenger 2

And if they get their fixes and made more accurate they would be hull down monsters

Challengers for range
Leopards for the up close brawl

Ya. Well during the air debate the CF-18 would show up it mostly did in leaks we made ourselves because it was a popular idea.

These likes here don’t have the popular idea backing it so it’s odd to see and uptick in Canada in these. (unless something is happen and there is some truth to these leaks)

2 Likes

I feel like people take this guy’s words too literally. He’s not the best in describing things yet people take his words as 100% confirmation for their imagined theories lol.

u can

always IFS

Besides that u are forgeting from now on they have the same gun
And leopards are even stronger sniping monsters u are aware of that right?

it is it is, i just think we need to not spread everything all at once and take it slowly so we don’t mix facts with ficition.

I mean either way the Chinese leak list is probably pretty good, and I def expect the teaser this week

1 Like

The one with same gun is the worst 11.7 we have

IRL Challengers are better for longer ranges as that is what they are meant for

Theirs a reason why they have Logest tank on tank kill

because the turret is still crap without the spall liners and blowout panel

this one?

Awww hell no what the hell is this???

2 Likes