Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

could be pretty fun in sim no idea how effective they would be especially since the ASTA1s ASM dont really work all that well last I checked

Russian Bias is real…

9 Likes

And data-link. At first they were just Gr1s that got SE equipped, but lacked ability to DL to the missile, later they got it.

None do. They need to overhaul how ships are targetted. Probably a big part of why they’ve not added anymore since the MFG.

But yeah. Id love them for Sim (and its stupid we have no naval maps in ARB, carrier take-offs and ships to attack)

1 Like

Ah… Thats the important bit of the modification then.

we used to in ARB but then they removed all the maps that had carriers and stuff from the rotation they should add the channel map to ARB again and have it like an actual EC mode taking off from france and england. I remember when it used to be in the rotation and dying of boredom in my meteor

1 Like

Hehe… Yeah. I was actually rather shocked we got no carrier take-off maps when they added the F-14

1 Like

about 2/3 of sim EC maps have it.

Yeah. But not in ARB.

Just need to replace HMS Ark Royal with HMS Illustrious in Sim Though. Feels wierd catapulting off the deck in a harrier.

2 Likes

and no blog. : (

@Smin1080p u guys took all this time just drop the update no devblogs

You mentioned it so they decided to withold it

FA2 can use them

No, they still need to perfect ARH mechanics. The frequency at which they target allied over enemies is still too small.

3 Likes

Introducing Major Update “Fratricide”!

2 Likes

No, update Spamraam

I did not think about that. Damn. Everyone needs to stock up a few mil just to cover the cost of TKs

1 Like

:-)

Honestly I just come here for the endless supply of copium at this point. Y’all are hilarious.

Cats

8 Likes

15 Likes