Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Any chance for dev blog next week?

1 Like

Understandable. New forums be wack.

I think roadmap dev-blogs were semi-confirmed to be coming next week. But I guess we’ll just have to wait and see if we get update dev-blogs next week

Would make sense for the road map to be at the start of the week and update blogs say after Wednesday.

I just want me an amraam slinger. Preferably a 3rd gen german modified import.

3 Likes

They may want to announce the split BRs and/or top tier decompression before announcing any vehicles to that their dev blogs make sense

same for the split CMs for new aircraft

2 Likes

Hope you can cope with the flight model and lacking avionics because compared to it’s competition it will be really rough

100%

I’ve waited like 4 years for this plane to be added. I dont care if it’s the worst thing in the game, im still gonna play it.

Im the same with FA2. I’ll take on F-22s with it if I must :D

1 Like

fair enough, i don’t think i will bother since i can just go and play whatever has the best fox-3s

I have other trees to have competitive aircraft. I just want my f4f ice and hopefully we get the rwr in the cockpit and the mavericks modeled on the radar screen, though the later seems like a pipe dream.

Just getting Mavericks on it would be a good start :D.

Germany could do with them

F4f should already have the agm65d, maybe f4f ice will get them along with some kind of a targeting pod. though they’ll likely split up the a2a f4f ice and the a2g one i feel.

Probably :D

got any more of these?

Maybe a new AA system for the usa. Like the Hummvee with aim-120s and Aim-9’s. The
SLAMRAAM is the name and I love the name of it.

Yes, the SL-AMRAAM. No reason not to add it now that FOX-3 is coming

2 Likes

It would be such a troll. It would be able to get into so really good positions and catch cas by surprise

I love the name I just hear it as Slam-ram which is a very fitting name. (i know this is not how you say it just something cool)