Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Where blame UK?

Shhhh…

Sounds good to me. Well add it to the list of country’s Germany wants

4 Likes

Having a certain pfp doesn’t reflect anything on actual world views.

Either way, in the game itself I have a different one, just never bothered changing it again.

they can have india lmao, then they get stuck with the Aurjin curse

Ether way empires or not Germans can be as bad or worse than the Brits asking for the world.

So for the Germans to mock us Brits wanting 2 counties to be replaced with ones that make sense.
Over literally 5 + nations is just double standards and two faced.

1 Like

While you’re at it maybe add South Africa to the list… their TTD uses a hatch from a Leopard 2 sooo yeah…

4 Likes

you know what if it means we get Canada in full go right ahead lol you can even have our gripen

1 Like

I’m serious, it does.

Heheh, deal

One thing I’m not sure about regarding the leaks.

It appears we’re getting a new batch of aircraft that have FOX-3 compatibility, such as F-15C, another Su27, F4F ICE, etc.

However, shouldn’t there also be a Gripen C for Sweden on the list? AFAIK the A can’t use fox 3

this is a win win, germans get a new fighter canadians get a permanent home every one is happy

2 Likes

Pretty sure it can.

While we are at it

2 Likes

Leak list never show everything.

And it would not be strange if only US and RU got new planes. They have the biggest lack of planes after all. /s

4 Likes

no idea tbh the A in game is basically the C

Maybe they could just rename it to C?

Instead of adding another identical jet to research a second time

Again, no one really wanted South Africa either

yeah they could and add the A again later with limited loadouts

The JA37D can use AMRAAMs, so they might get that

I remember the Rooikat 76 coming and I was excited then a few updates later we actually just got SA and I was sad since it meant no Canada