Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Arguably could be said its a gripen from wish, so why not add it alongside that

a clear decontextualization of my post, which referred to Cold War and modern aircraft.

I hope the Antelope system would use Humvee (as with the prototype) carriage instead.

That Dyna truck carriage is probably gonna be painful to use offroad (which isn’t a problem for the airfield defense role the system is actually being fielded for).

2 Likes

Disgusting list

sry it may sound harsh, but i have no other words

Thats seem overweight for this vehicle

I haven’t seen an argument for is for the UK being left behind again.

US & Japan - Second F-15

Russia - Second Su 27

China - J11

All we get is just another 8th Harrier. I know we got the Mig-21 but even that is still kinda out of place.

thr squished tires support your idea

1 Like

let me guess, not a fan of leos in france xD ?

1 Like

i mean, you arent alone, and that is under the premise your grippen doesnt get access to fox3

kinda? that thing is like far behind even the F4F-ICE and Tornado

1 Like

you don’t say X)
And the f16s too. Tell me i read the “F16A x2” part incorrectly, where the hell would you put 2x F16 in one tree and in one patch

eh looks more rafale or eurofighterish to me, besides that the grippen should have been added together with its brethern, but sweden didnt have other options, china has other options. We are missing the F-16 from wish as well

What is everyone’s favorite modern Jet Fighter of all time?

So yea the UK not only being screwed again but it’s an aircraft we don’t really need like the Mig-29K for an example.

1 Like

we know it is because they said R-darter is coming only issue is that R-darter is terrible so honestly the “meta” loadout for the gripen might still be 6 AIM-9Ms or 5 AIM-9Ms and a single R-darter

The Vextra seems to be in the regular tree but no trace of the amx 13-105
I’m also curious to hear the Belgian voices.

Radar should be better than APG-65 from what I heard?
But yeah, up to 4 AMRAAMs if I’m not mistaken

1 with fox3 one without. Remember USA got 2 F-16 on release as well

1 Like

after each other, one early one late

the very first patch we got F-16As that exact thing happened in the US tree

where now? on the ICE, Fishbet or tornado?