Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

someone here broke the rules of a discord war thunder leak server here causing them to do something there dont know all the details maybe kicked everyone out or just shut it down.

1 Like

because the f4f ice is cool

One of the best flight performances in Top Tier + best IR missile (R-73). Besides, it may not have AIM-120, but it still has R-27ER.

F-4F’s only advantage, at best, would be carrying two more radar missiles. If AIM-120 turns out better than R-27ER, that would be another advantage; but beyond that, you get a jewel of a dogfighter with R-73s vs some brick with AIM-9Ms.

1 Like

why do we want the ICE?

• It looks awesome

• 4x AIM-120B + 4x AIM-9L/Li

1 Like

I have no Idea

if gajin even adds them, as lazy as they are, gajin just threw around aim 9ms to everybody that uses aim 9li in reality

I’d take the Upgrade ngl

To be fair, Mig-29 is also (slightly less) a brick due to bleeding large amounts of speed when pulling some AoAs.

still confused, some say aim 9li have the better irccm but aim 9m obviously the smokeless

The seekers are quite similar

yeah difference is minimal, still aim 9li better :P seeker at least

I think you’re a bit late, we had to drop the conversation because the topic is not relevant to this thread anymore.

1 Like

Good luck telling Gajin though

You asked for it

9 Likes

It’s like the Habakkuk, but a plane and not a boat.

1 Like

Tinfoil?

What are you trying to do? Stop aliens from taking your plane?

that is ICE

2 Likes

Oh. good luck when it melts and the plane falls apart. like LEGOS

F4 ICE that will be, the most expected and boring leak as of now yet

what happened was the guy leaked info from a discord that said" plz dont leak, lets make this a trusted and close (even tho rly big) group", n now the main leaker from the server aint gonna leak any more stuff from this update no more

1 Like