Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Which would be incorrect fwiw. Most F-15Cs received modification to use CFTs, same as all F-15Es are capable of removing them and putting the LAU-106s directly on the airframe.

Gonna need some receipts on this man. Radar has an upgrade that is not insignificant (should be best Ru radar now), and RWR they say is quite advanced…

It’s still not going to be as fancy as western radars obviously.

2 Likes

it uses the SPO-150 RWR which is the first Post soviet RWR we’ll see

it should be much better than the SPO-15 on the regular version

1 Like

it’s said to be a digitized SPO-15, digitized, but still SPO-15.
the radar, though I think n001 is enough in basic use, it’s search range, and lock ability. But in software, it’s sad, no stabilizer for it’s TWS, make it’s TWS useless, which would be important in arh battle

rwr could be similar to the heli’s (more so the 28NM and 35M) atleast fuction IG

found it

you confusing it for the sm2/3? those are the ones that got the irbis-e radar

Now Leo2A4M CAN turned out to be a premium pack.
So what about T-80UE-1? Will it be introduced as a premium pack or a GE vehicle, like the previous T-80UD? Or, as a researchable TT vehicle folded under the T-80U?
I can hardly wait anymore.

1 Like

Sad

my bet is on Pack premium

1 Like

russia still dosnt have a 11.3 premium so i guess its the UE-1

3 Likes

i wonder if theyre going to do anything about the flankers flight model or if theyre just going to keep it in its current state

1 Like

Wondering what blog we are gonna get ?

I probably know tomorrow One of the high tier Dutch premiums and the sub tree announcements.

3 Likes

im feeling boat blog

2 Likes

F-15

1 Like

Someone suggests it’s a premium, but I think it’s too op for a 11.3 premium, it has fast turret and gun drive, and thermal, much better than the 11.3 T-80U.

new vehicles won’t be folded, folded means a discount in research point.

1 Like

Boat and the F-15C hmm about as dim as gaijin would do before the major announcement

1 Like

Perfect premium its better than same br tt tanks /s

2 Likes

Another mediocre French aa

Dutchies are Teaser material imo

my guess is on another Pack premium, either T-80 or Bison (which I just hope is a premium and not TT)

1 Like