Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

I’m happy with the middle tier, but the top tier… You know what I mean?

Small, light, cheap and a lot of variants, its not that much of a surprise :)

So I got bored & curious on how many Leopards & T-80’s we have in game right now and the amount in total.

Also bear in mind I might be wrong so you are allowed to correct me if I got something wrong

The T-80 family has 9 T-80’s, One is in the Swedish tech-tree as a SQV and the rest are in the USSR

The Leopard 2 Family has 20 Leopards, 8 of which are in Sweden & 1 In Italy and the rest in Germany.

So if the leaks is true then we would have 23 Leopard 2’s in game while the T-80 getting its 10th Version of the T-80 Series.

2 Likes

Yes and other than the UK, Belgium was the largest user with a fleet around 50% the size of the UK. If no Belgian Scorpion, Striker, or Scimitar comes then it’s an opportunity missed as sub-trees rarely receive additions.

Back to waiting.

Is that Flemish from Zeelandic Flanders or something?

Lets goooooo

1 Like

I don’t think it will be the star of the teaser (it is for me though!) but you’re likely right, they’ll save BeNeLux for the teaser and pre order right after.

No, I think it’s a joke Belgians make about our glorious Dutch language. Thought it was quite clever.

And it’s not Zeelandic Flanders but Swamp Germany…duh

1 Like

A tease for next update?

Spoiler

and instead of aircraft catapults, Sikorsky HO3S-1 multi-role helicopters could land on her deck

and instead of aircraft catapults, Sikorsky HO3S-1 multi-role helicopters could land on her deck

Naval with playable ship launched heli’s when?

1 Like

d

5 Likes

Eh… its neat (Even though I barely play naval & I really should in the future.)

Always incredible to see ships from 45s for some countries when France for example is still limited to ships from the 25s (with one of them with a 35’s AA refit at best) xD

Come one Gaijin, Coastal is cool but Bluewater need help !

Meanwhile IRL.

Meanwhile IRL

3 Likes

It had no hangar with which to store the helicopter though

I’ve never heard it referred like that except for in France, where one guy said ‘oh, you’re from North-Flanders’, as in referring to Flanders the Region, outside from French Flanders.

Also, Swampy Germany? More like Germania Inferior.

I don’t know which is more terrifying, the fact we have so many Leopard 2 In game or the fact we can get that many T-80s in the near future.

That actually existed and only includes a small area of the Netherlands.

1 Like

You mean: “we will”
Because, NATO bias doesnt exist here.

1 Like

That Leopard 2 list is incomplete, no?

1 Like