Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

maybe next update then

doubt it

I wonder why? I mean the early versions if anything are over due in my opinion

2 Likes

no clue maybe missile count but im not sure it flight performance would be similar to what is in game

What lower tier additions would you folks like to see coming in the next patch?

few months ago when the discussion was already brought about switzerland and potential splits, a guy wanted the swiss leopard 2a4 MLU, because Ruag uses lelcerc technology for the armor add on, until i notified him that its only a mock up and was never realised

I believe flight performance at least on the A version would be similar if not worse then what we already have in game…and they used sparrows so not really sure why they are holding them back.

lowest tier for me would be 8.0 Type59 105mm

i think it might be loadout but i really don’t know

1 Like

A would be comparable (or slightly worse) to F-14A but that’s with clean config. Loaded F/A-18A would have terrible performance. C would be much better thanks to stronger engines. Tho still not F-16 level

i think if their no tree for Swiss they should just all go to Germany

1 Like

Ki-64 for me…its even already in CDK…

3 Likes

it wasnt, olivia only stated it wasnt her, the guy might only have used the name to confuse or as a nickname signifying leaks. potentialy right now its still a potential right leak

again then french gonna complain

I think the Panzer 61 SAMM should be in the french tree

Spoiler

Understandable, have a good day.
Anyway both Germany and France could get the Swiss subthree, don’t forget about that.

oh i was thinking of the other one
https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/1an1di7/not_a_leak_list_but_these_are_my_predictions_for/

oh no yeah, that ones just horrendous

we got smins statement so, we are quite happy with the current state its going, not mentioning that germany already got a swiss vehicle

Yeah a tornado with AMRAAMs but no data link