Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

As far as I heard, they only wanted to throw Arjuns after the empty vickers mk7 branch. And Zorawar turned out to be a nice bonus)))

2 Likes

There is always this thing that could meet at least 10.3 but more likely around 11.0+ as it was to have a shell with over 500mm of pen at 2km, an autoloader and thermals.

2 Likes

Wait since when ?

Rumors on the ru forum.

2 Likes

Could you be kind enough to provide a link/screenshot please m8 ?

I can, but it’s literally some random person who wrote that he had heard something like that. And it sounded convincing, so I remembered

3 Likes

Better than nothing 👍

is that the point where i say i heard more polish vehicles gonna be added to germany after the 2k, since indian could have made its own tech tree as well?

In short, what happened before that. Further options were discussed, what Britain might have after the introduction of 2 challengers of all types. Someone suggested the Canadian Leo 2A6M

Dialogue:

In my opinion, 2A6M is more suitable, less modern, and we have 2nd branch for which the developers had plans.

Are you talking about the branch and Vickers? If so, it seems to me that after mk7 there will be Arjun

1 Like

I mean more Indian vehicles would make more sense then random commonwealth vehicles.

Yes some one agrees with me

3 Likes

nah let them have the indian vehicles, we dont need leopards spread even further thats boring

well cum blast (the round in the Arjun FYI) is a tempting offer

2 Likes

Well

Mexas reason for it being in Germany = It’s a German Leo tank

AIM = reason for it being in the US = It’s a US Abrams tank

T-90S = It’s fills BR’s

Ngl this sounds like they want to put Indian vehicles in Britain

1 Like

As far as I’m aware, it was never built, just designed.

Who is the we all I’ve seen is you being anti X nation because it’s has a Leo in it.

1 Like

now you’ve started it

2 Likes

doesnt change what i think about it

heh? how am i anti x sth right now, canada is not part of the UK tree, i am not against adding more canadian stuff. Just unfortunate that canadian stuff is getting spread in the origin countries, UK cant claim all commonwealth nations vehicles or they would run around with pretty much everything.
So the more intresting choice is to give Uk another unique mbt line compared to copy paste leopards which they dont need since they have more intresting options for the tree

Should’t be so narrowed viewed then being anti nation because it’s have C&P is one thing.

But being a Leo main is another level

1 Like