Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

The DIRCM can look as small as a small glass cap

This is the Mi-28NM

2 Likes

Actually there are indeed two tanks that have been badged as Megatron. The first was DT22AA and the current one is DR18AA

really? i always thought it was DT22AA, when did the changeover occur?

old discussion. We just have to wait for the.devblogs

Unless I’m wrong, but aren’t we due for a new nation / sub-nation? I’ve been out of the loop. As a German main though, I see it as a win-win if the Leopard goes to either Germany or Britain, as I’m working on Britain so I can get Canadian stuff. Also since im Canadian, just more representation

I guess this is the flag of Germany now.

Spoiler

Or is it that that flag is of the German army? And represents a mod done by them.

Spoiler

Screenshot 2024-02-23 163011

Or here’s an idea it represents a Leopard in Canadian service and should have the name it’s called in Canada

4 Likes

Thats alotta 100%'s

Just saying, people were worried about Phoenixes and look at em now.

Not saying your tactic wouldn’t work. Just saying it’ll be “just another way to play the game” with advantages and disadvantages.

I guess we’ll find out.

Why nobody trust my thinking!?

I’m pretty sure than Canada coming as a minor nation

Btw, what happened to devblog yesterday? I went to sleep and my popcorn went stale (SE Asia timezone)

Wow really

I love how people when they loose the argument by saying ether put the thread on lock down or old move on now.

We should have already received a new nation. It could arrive at any time. So, everything is possible.

3 Likes

Yeah, Mexas is also Canadian, the tank is also Canadian, German companies were not involved in the modernization of this modification, yes, yes, I heard…

1 Like

That was relevant to the conversation that was being had. There is nothing “old” about it.

1 Like

We are never due. Gaijin adds what it wants, when it wants.

1 Like

We are overdue for a new nation.

However, Canada would be out of left field as we’ve been thinking it be an Eastern Europe nation like Poland or Czechoslovakia.

Don’t get me wrong I’d be happy but I’d figure it be figured at least one of those first.

1 Like

Because there’s nothing concrete saying that a new nation of any kind is coming.

So you admit that you were wrong, then?

How is it 3 years later people are still arguing over the mexas?

All I can say is that Fleks thinks that Canada follows Germany’s naming conventions for tanks.

1 Like

I would want to ask how much is the Leo 2A4M still is a Leo.

As at a point where does it stop being German and more Canadian.