Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

i mean, what do you think the stinger e is FIM-92E, beggars cant be choosers they took any donation could be plenty older manpad variants without proxy under it

not realy at 0:39 u saw the missle practicaly flying 90° from him, thats more like the worst possible shot, it then took the sharp corner and missed him from behind

The one in the video looks like it has the old ASP-17 Weapon Sight instead of the Su-25SM3’s SOI-U-25 Head Up Display seen below

It’s almost certainly just an Su-25 rather than an SM3.

1 Like

I’m sure you meant to say Beggars:)

yep

Ok, then the video is just completely dishonest lmao, average reddit post on a military thread I suppose

pretty sure the sm3 has a digital hud
looking back at the su25sm3 upgrade picture it has a soi-u25-2-1

1 Like

I no speak Ruski, what this?

Nvm, I used translate, very useful info, let’s hope the SM3 actually receives these missiles tho, cus otherwise I’m not really sure thermals alone is enough to justify it being the last Su-25

Was built only 5 prototypes. Then canceled

1 Like

Enough for gajjin I hope

why would anyone develop a surface to Air missile without a proxy fuse?

that was before the time ,proxy fuses have been developed, what ukraine got might have been remaining stocks

Your gonna be baffled when you find out what Starstreak is.

3 Likes

the time before proxy fuses is called early WWII

again, look at stinger history, there were many stingers without proxy, remember as well manpads are way smaller then missles

Blowpipe!

if they fit in a Bofors shell they’ll fit in a MANPADS

Was the F-20 confirmed?

again what u want me to tell you, i am not an expert, its a fact there is several manpads without proxy