Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

i put no faith in lists MATAWG goes over tbh.

1 Like

You can pretty much take the exact opposite of anything matawg says.

1 Like

grom said we’re getting i lot of premiums i thought?

2 Likes

Not specifically.

He probably meant these event vehicles

1 Like

Ya, we saw that.

With how often the F-2 and a Leo 2A4 show up we think they are all but going to come.

Oh and the Type 90.

Ukrainian premiums vehicles, premium time, GE, talismans, all the stuff people buy to grind tech-trees would be bought by people of that nation. More likely to buy something from your nation than others

Well Su-27 and F-15 jets that were added to certain nations, those certain nations ain’t getting any new top jets either in this update. Smin’s response was:

So based on his answer, those nations shouldnt get them either.

7 Likes

Naieve to think the rules arent bent for the major nations, the ones which are cash cows

if you look the at the past the big dogs always get something

Ik, it was just more of a sarcasm.

Soviets have SMT for R-77s, that’s very obvious.
USA has F-16C.
Israel has nothing currently but I’d expect an F-16 addition.
China has J-8F.

So yeah, USA and USSR aren’t getting anything, that much is obvious since their AARH carriers were added significantly prior.
Su-27 additions clearly buffer the fact that USSR will likely lose its other 12.7 once SMT gets R-77s.

It was more of a sarcasm, I mean who doesnt know they go back on their words.

1 Like

How about giving planes to a tree that actually needs something?
I dont see a 12.3+ aircraft here? At all?
Now, this is a few times that I will say, okay, Germany deserves something better, because they do. Options are open, there isnt a need for a dutch F-16, just the ICE with better avionics and AIM-9L/M/L-Is. The J-8F also doesnt have FOX3s on the get go.

1 Like

Yeah the jets that are already in the game can get new missiles(Idk which ones they can get), but I was talking about new jets additions even if they are copy paste.

I really really really hate how fast we are going between aircraft.
MiG-29 straight to SMT? Crazy.
The only Su-24 we are supposedly getting is an SU-24SM?

1 Like

Germany has one of the best 12.7s as is, and they’re getting a competitive AMRAAM bus soon [competitive only as an AMRAAM bus, not as a dogfighter].
China can obviously get J-10 as well.
Italy can get a 2nd F-16 or a Gripen, either or.

TBF I dont even think Su-24SM exists. I searched about the specification and its split between an adaptation improvement in Syria or a SEAD used by Ukraine.

1 Like

Its a fake leak list

Mig-29SMT is significantly worse than Mig-29M and Mig-35.
So no, it’s not even a massive jump. It’s less of a jump than F-16A Block 15 to F-16C Block 50, and even that’s not a major jump in the grand scheme of things.