Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

The Aussie still have the Union flag so the Australian F/A-18 is technically British lol

1 Like

How about back up your evidence first lol

Fair enough, germany has a mig 29 and a mid ass phantom (both of which have like 60 countermeasures which is more than enough for me to not touch them). But its not like we have an entire air force, we got the gripen which is no doubt fun but the tornado is basically unsable as you need to spade it and good luck doing that. Im about to get the sea harrier as im hoping its better.

I dont think we need the hornet but if we do get one i think we should get the auzy asraam one, meaning i dont expect to get one untill asraams are added lol. But what we could do with is a hawk.

@Pacifica would you like to chime in ? :P

Tahh he deleted it

Germany actually needs a CAS dedicated aircraft. It’s a thing discussed since the introduction of the F-4 Phantom II ICE.

1 Like

he got moderated most likely

1 Like

After I finish facepalming…

2 Likes

I mean, if they gave it the microwave brimstones and asraams, sure. But they could give it 9ms (like they’ve done for multiple others) and simply make smoke able to block the microwaves (which is done with chaff irl). Thus making smoke able to block them.

Sorry m8 but I can’t help but enjoy it lol
But yea definitely went too far there

Is War Thunder a sniping game?

1 Like

if you can find a place to snipe without getting counter sniped, or getting dive bombed… sure I guess…

3 Likes

What I mean is that image of you saying, maybe it’s fake, I don’t know the source of War Thunder not being a sniping game.

At least I can have some sleep now lol 😂
As it’s almost 3am here

1 Like

yeah I know… people keep taking my opinion out of context all the time… they seem to think I am a Developer, and they Troll with it…

Britain basically abandoned Australia during the second world war. Only the US came to help.

You really wanna go down that road when there a mod on

2 Likes

I’m not the one saying that Australia is owned by Britain…

What’s the matter mister Deathmisser? Of the beef, if I can call this discussion as this, what’s the purpose?

1 Like

Lower settings are always an option hahah

I just wish those of us not running War Thunder on a pregnancy test had access to improvements too xD

1 Like

Do you mean that same US that tried to screw Australia over?

I suggest to stop smoking. As the US didn’t save Australia, they told then to role over and get invaded by the Japanese. Well, they went and took all the ANZACs glory.