Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Yep! That’s why I don’t know what to expect…

From what I can see on Google, it can range from slightly better reflections to much better overall enviornments. I hope we get the latter!

well it would only have 6 hardpoints with r-77’s and mabye the astra which is an indigenous bvr missile kinda like a modern r27 as it has a ir version but also fox 3

Godvana just hates the UK and anglosphere dominions.

3 Likes

well the indians use the su-30 as well with a mix of russian, western and indigenous wepons

Don’t make me giddy : P lol

well they also use the Rafale so rafale in the uk tree

I know just that the F/A-18 would be much more cheaper to C&P over hence why I’m being realistic.
Plus there no Indian tech tree vehicles yet as they are filling that premium Squad and event space.

1 Like

My laptop says no.

1 Like

Legacy Hornets could reasonably go to UK (through Canada or Australia) , Sweden (through Finland), Germany (through Switzerland) and Italy (through Spain) in addition to the US.

With that much availability, it’s really more of a question of how to balance them against Soviet equivalents rather than the Gripen.

5 Likes

Is ray tracing fs coming or is that a guess?

I dont really get your objection to the british getting a CF-188

3 Likes

It’s from a leak

Ok thx, that would be sweet if added

Let’s put the hopioids aside , I don’t think there is any reason for Britain getting a hornet
It’s gonna be fgr.4 this update.
Not every tt needs to jump on the new American plane train ,

1 Like

Simple sweet bitterness

what FGR4? do you mean the tornado GR4? which is nowhere near an F18

also its only GR because its only ground and recognisance not a fighter

2 Likes

It’s possible they can, but just unlikely given the Gripen was added to fulfil the same gap, and that Britain has sub-trees to draw on.

Show me an Indian tech tree vehicles ?

I wasn’t comparing the 2 , it’s just my guess that GR.4 might come not the f-18

idk we also got the F111C i can see an CF188, there would also be no harm in it, the US could still pull from the aussies if they need a F18 premium or event plane

2 Likes