Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Three trees.

If Thai ground forces go to Japan as a subtree, they operated the Scorpion as well.

Would be retarded if Britain got their upgraded Tornado but not Germany or Italy.

1 Like

Better suck it up and it’s not like Germany gonna get a F/A-18 soon

I mentioned that earlier, but the German main didn’t want it because it’s barely an upgrade for Germany…

1 Like

No reason why we can’t get both. Italy got F-16 and Tornado in the same patch.

Make more sense for Britain to have it first since it’s clearly suffering more than Germany : P

Well I’m the one who made the suggestion for the Tornado SLE, so naturally I want it :D

Anyway of that the case the surly we Brit can have our F/A-18 too from ether Canada or Australia at the same time too

1 Like

I wouldn’t hold your breath. Something from India or SA is more likely. The F-111 was added mainly because the 111K was not a viable addition.

So Germany can get the same Tornado and an F/A-18 but Britain can’t have the same C&P thing lol

1 Like

The British equivalent to a Swiss F/A-18 is the SA Gripen, which has already been added.

1 Like

Doesn’t matter and if that the case Germany shouldn’t get the F/A-18 because of it’s Mig-29

MiG 29 is not top tier

1 Like

Then why should we get it via India over an F/A-18

1 Like

Because India is an official sub tree of Britain

Australia isn’t a official sub tree but we still get there things

1 Like

Btw is 13.7 top tier yes or no

So do other trees, and as I said, the F-111C was a special case due to the 111K not being a viable addition

Tell me where I said F-111

Yes?