Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

i still think they will get the EF when it releases. The F18 is just a stop gap to fix their lack of any decent top tier aircraft. Much like the UK getting the Gripen C.

3 Likes

jaaaaaaaaaa… completly forgot about that one

1 Like

It’s still a CV90 which France has virtually nothing to do with. I’d take an EBRC Jaguar over it any day of the week.

4 Likes

Well, Indonesia bought ~40 new Rafale F.4, to be delivered starting likely in 2025 )))

7 Likes

Glad that I can provide entertainment for yall

bUT MUh COmUnWeLF

2 Likes

yeah but I think aircraft carriers wouldnt have computer controlled planes. They would still be player controlled meaning just 1 plane at a time. I dont think either that they will do something like in world of warships

lol also its insane to me how we watched so many german mains yell cope when people complain about the swiss and then say well you guys have X, seemingly completely forgetting that a lot of french mains only wanted Belgium and were fine with germany getting the netherlands, or how a lot of british mains didnt want india

5 Likes

so germany will get f18???

1 Like

Im not denying that id rather the Jaguar but also calling it copy paste is just you being uninformed on what modifications the Dutch did to it. I also thought it was copy paste before i learned about it.

I had exactly that in head xD

Funny enough to see all those German profile pictures defending their new aquisition by spitting “copes” at everyone.

They’re incapable and insignificant without Russian (and soon Swiss) equipment in top tier, and they open their mouths xD

5 Likes

In the future yes. This update is uncertain because it could be delayed

1 Like

na they dont need it, after all if America doesnt need the F18C germany wont need an EFT monkeys fist and all that

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

8 Likes

May be delayed but apparently.

Heres hoping

Yes, but not garanted for this update

1 Like

delet this

axaxaxaxaxax

real