Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Dude like seriously drop the cope, Germany will get Mirages from the Swiss. Since the Swiss will most likely be there sub.

2 Likes

We should get a sub-tree rework before we get Switzerland as a sub tree.

As 80% of it’s air and 90% of it’s ground will be event as Germany has no room for a sub-tree.

2 Likes

I won’t cope. I won’t stop.

This is terrible practice on Gaijins part

2 Likes

In that case don’t cry when people **** on ya lol

When they do what on me?

Better have AIM-4’s or I ain’t playing them.

Cool news we just don’t get one dovbleg before the WE (if they don’t stop tomorrow lol), could be better but still good news that season start not on a Friday for change.

2 Likes

They got AIM-9P-5s, here’s a seekerhead of one in Swiss service

And here’s one on the F-5

The P-4’s head is gray, while P-5 is brown, like this

6 Likes

Hey, bet you cant wait for benelux fronch might actually get a missile carrier with their own missile.

Maybe depends on if gaijin implements it correctly

Considering its track record probably not

Thats if they treat better the French coastal than the Bluewater was, and since coastal is even more niche than bluewater, i have big doubt, but i hope ^^

1 Like

I was referring to ground, i cant see fronch getting a missile carrier for naval immediately

Stop be Fronk like that.

I will say the ground vehicle is bred last Apollo would get it.

33 Likes

This probably means nothing, but it’s pretty interesting how some of the end of line vehicles show no line to the “bonus for researching other nations”.

The F-14B, Su-25SM3 and JH-7A for example don’t have arrows pointing to the box when there are vehicles leaked that could be placed there.

Again it probably means nothing, but still funny coincidence.

You forgot me.

And bold of you for your narrative to say that Swiss consent x)

5 Likes

I mean, if you were to ask the Swiss people apparently at least 42% of them would be against the F/A-18C being added

My bad xD

lmg, french techtree would be a better fit…

4 Likes

Both the N-20 and P-16 are beautiful aircraft.

Personally I’m a believer that War Thunder is a great place for obscure vehicles to shine and be appreciated, I hope they do come to the game one day!