Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

maybe… dunno.
Chengdu FC-1 , in Pakistan PAIC JF-17 Thunder , also CAC FC-1 Xiaolong ( Fierce Dragon ; Chinese: 枭龙; pinyin: Xiāo Lóng)

…thats all i know. Chinese MIC is a mystery to me

Tejas should come before Su30MKI

India should get its own tree

Who would want that anyways

Well now it’s a sub so people better start coping.

Im not sure what an Su-30 has to do with the unviability of the EAP.

@Smin1080p_WT

BTW, Are there any heavy tanks planned for Japan?

About as likely as the EAP

1 Like

You would be surprised. But please do not summon them. Its started to die off recently.

Some cant let it go and put down the cope that it was simply never a viable aircraft to even consider.

Oh look, from the Swiss side:
https://www.eda.admin.ch/eda/en/fdfa/representations-and-travel-advice/france/switzerland-france.html

1 Like

Wha ?

YARN | A miracle! He is the Messiah! | Life of Brian (1979) | Video gifs by quotes | b2285310 | 紗

I think Switzerland would have been better than BeNeLux 100%, wouldn’t have been perfect but at least they actually operated French vehicles. Now Germany might just get a bunch of mirages.

I want it, there are loads of vehicles that I would want that no one else seems to want

Belgium still strong link with France.

Belgium and Swiss should have been for France, and Netherland for Germany.

3 Likes

I guess so, I just don’t like F-16s and other American jetsin the French tech tree (Other than the ones France actually operated of course)

1 Like

Cope this, cope that

Hell no, I’m not gonna cope with stuff like that

I’m gonna die on that hill

1 Like

Well enjoy the internal pain and suffering lol

What if someone manages to convince BAE to turn EAP into a actual combat worthy jet?

What if Gaijin just has a change of heart, because they run out of other vehicles to add?

1 Like

I doubt RAF Cosford would let it go. Plus Typhoon also exists, kind of no point at all. So I think we are safe.