Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

then don’t say top tier, say 13.7

and about that literally everyone sais their 13.7 is the worst one

1 Like

the swiss government stated that their Hornets are technically unable to take A2G armament and making them able to would be too expensive for them

Oh no, I meant added to the game

it will still be good for Air to air, not everything needs to be CAS

for the ARB players certainly a blessing,

still doesnt change germany desperately needs a capable cas plane

1 Like

Yeah I hate that as well. The weekend then is hell.
Got me all:
images (49)
I need my devblog come on man

1 Like

J-11A is objectively the worst with OG Su-27 avionics+MAWS+R-77. Baz M and Barak II are the two worst western ones, first one lacking TWS altogether and unable to guide multiple missiles, latter has the much inferior derbys with heavier airframe plus worse cas loadouts. No arguments to be made here, they are all inferior to their originals.

You know what is game convention yeah?

If we really add planes with only arnamnent they could use or their country has, then we wouldnt see most of the loadouts

if we’d se technically impossible loadouts in tbis game then the German phantoms would have Sparrows

but they don’t, and neither will the swiss have A2G

Its the matter of launch rails and hardware + software update

I dont see any reason to add plane with such restrictions
Germany literally doesnt need it in that case

thr Swiss phantoms had all wiring and hardware required for A2G removed, or rather not put in in the first place

that’s the whole point of the Statement that was sent here today

they are specifically technically incompatible with A2G armament and the statement justifided this by saying upgrading the then Coming swiss hornets to use A2G armament would be too expensive

It’s simple: Switzerland deliberately doesn’t put A2G ordnance on their Hornets.

That means they shouldn’t have A2G ordnance ingame

3 Likes

Sigh
This state has broken another one door to hell…

we were already on the deepest level when people asked for the Swiss for the first time

can’t really get worse now tbh

Goodbye swiss f18

Glory to poland f16!

No Germany won’t get Polish F-16s

1 Like

Who then? I dont believe in independent tree

Nobody

1 Like

Give me one connection Polish F-16s have to Germany other than “pOlaNd BoArDeRs GeRmAnY”

3 Likes

why do you dislike the idea of an early Eurofighter so much?

it’d be just as balanced as a gripen and it’s something actually domestic that won’t spark twns of thousands of messages of people arguing over nations

old german colony

1 Like