Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

I mean it could be i don’t make sense in why Germany would add 2 IFV’s at once for germany altough i would apreciate that

Just be happy they arent GE (yet) and will probably have a lineup. On a more serious note pls dont tell me we are getting a separate puma with the only difference being the missiles. Maybe gaijin will add the coreect armor (pure hopium)

Do you want me to do some Japanese ritual or smtg

Welp im gonna head out and get more wasted. This leak least has made me want to die so ill be back later to complain lmao.

Preferably if you can let gaijin know that im using your sould it get an actual TT vehicle that wont be useless on arrival then yeah whatever method works for me

Oh probably not but it definitely not gonna meet the requirements people wait from it when hearing and wondering “omg 15 km range!!!1!1!1!1”
@DevilO6

it is a bit bullshit even if the missle has way worse enegery retention and mostly shoots straight if i remember right
the bigger offense is germany getting left out of its gecko

2 Likes

wait does that say 99A remake? are they fixing the god awful modling they did for the 99a?

1 Like

Just like we were left out of the 2S1 and 2S3M

2 Likes

I also wonder what the hidden thing for le Britain is…

leopard might get its promised DM model overhaul as well,
they already said the add on plate is getting fixed

part 2 already

Dude. 15 km range is what will be a great factor determing its BR. And it will not be unmovable at 6km. it flies of the container with 1000+m/s booster for 2s and then has 15s of sustainer that make it go up to 540m/s. That is well over 6km.

You know well you were for a reason of having american M109, also the list is most likely fake as Gaijin spares no vehicle from USSR to be spared and not copy pasted into other TTs if necessary, and sometimes even if not.
In case of Germany, there’s little to nothing to add for SPAA systems.

IIRC it flies with booster to gain altitude because of it’s principle of work, meaning all that energy from 1000m/s booster is wasted just on that.

they all came in different updates that no argument m109, 2s1 , 2s3m were all different updates

even more reasons why it should be added to germany

1 Like

Doesnt change anything really, 2S1 and M109 were in one update and 2S3M was before the copy-paste tendency to begin with. Additionally Gaijin practically missed WW2 Germany vehicles that would fit the role.

I am not saying it shouldnt, i am saying it here as to only to give more evidence towards the leak being outright fake.

Werent a few other nations left out for the 2S1 also?

Launnch of the OSA

As you can see, the speed after the 2s booster does not drop to 0, it will gradualy deincrease over flight.

2 Likes

Why