Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Yeah me too.

What is your guess?

Dont really know, i just think there having there hopes up a little too high for something unconfirmed

Yeah we’re speculating a little too much maybe! I would scream and pump my fist in the air if it was Norway (I’m from there) but I doubt it’s us this time.

F/A-18C CHE fits too perfectly in that middle entry and I don’t really see what else could, y’know

20240820_222416

Like, what aircraft has the designation (3 letters) hyphen (3 letters) (3 letter nation tag)?

It could be the first part of the hungarian air sub tree but no planes are fitting. Romania is unlikely because hungary got just added. So Italy seems unlikely

It could be a subtree for israel but I cant really imagine that.

Another possibility is sweden but I dont think it’s norway or denmark

Germany is likely espeically with gszabis comment that another nation is planned for germany
But it doesn’t need to be switzerland, but another country would be weird considering the swiss hunter.

I think the C variant is too early, A and B sure, but C not until December or next year

are there planes which could fit? Sweden will eat good with the finnish F-18 so it probably wont be top tier aswell

Not many options. F-5 would fit aswell but the other 2 have no options here

Why though?

By most metrics the F/A-18 C variant is on par with the F-15C and F-16C, granted it’s a bit worse in top speed.

2 Likes

MiG-29S [ROU] (Romania)

Well sadly it would be a bit like the Netherlands, mostly US aircraft like P-80, F-86, F-84, F-104, F-5, and F-16.

I do think Sweden is severly lacking in multirole aircraft for ground RB CAS, and any of these could greatly improve the situation. Sweden didn’t put a whole lot of ordinance on their aircraft, sadly

as I said before: Romania only ever had a single MiG-29S which they bought from Moldova after the collapse of the USSR and Italy already has a MiG-29. And what else could the other 2 Planes be?
1 Letter hyphen 2 Letters [Nation Tag]

But Romania is part of the minor Axis? So it could be them as Italy is likely to receive a Romanian AA this update by the leaks.

Gszabis also pointed out it could be one of the nations already listed and not just one not on the list so it doesn’t rule those nations out.

5 Likes

Oh, good one!

1 Like

I wasn’t saying it was likely, I was just giving an example of what it could be because he asked

Those other ones could be for other nations/subs

its not that, gszabi already said he saw the right vehicles named

2 Likes

mmh but still just the F-5 can fit because all planes have a letter behind it making it one space to much

Gszabi needs to spill the beans alr bro I’m done waiting

1 Like

Yeah but why would gaijin add not even a year after the hungarian air tree, which is still missing the ww2 part, a romanian subtree.

1 Like

I want DK and Nor as a combined 5th air line so badly.

he did lol, he gave hints here and there teases and a lot was able to be guessed at this points
those that know know

Exception naval, just nobody cares about it

Yes! I really like the Danish F100 Super Sabre livery

2 Likes